Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- Made in Europe.
- Glass top: W80 x H1 x L160cm.
- Base: W74 x H71 x L140cm.
- Seats 4.
- Product weight: 56.8kg.
- Base: lacquered walnut stained wood.
- Top: toughened glass.
Product Code: 291500
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
4 seater walnut stain and glass dining table is rated out of 5 by 42.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gillian gg from exactly as I wished Nicely finished wood and thick glass top. Delivered as planned and looks perfect in my room
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by oliviasnow from beautiful modern table This stunning glass table arrived for our kitchen the other day. The staff were extremely careful and helpful bringing it into our home and we absolutely love it and how easy and simple it was to put together! Thanks Habitat, we will definitely be shopping with you again! Olivia
Date published: 2018-02-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Savage from Unsatisfactory I bought this during the sale but unfortunately it didn’t meet my expectations and i had to return it. It didn’t look as good as it did online. Waiting for a refund.
Date published: 2018-02-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ollie123 from Great looking and solid Very happy with the table overall. Although the top is not fixed it isn’t an issue as it’s pretty heavy. Only complaint is that the Allen key and bolts provided were of such low quality that the key rounded on the very first turn and all the bolts snapped when half inserted. I ended up using my own galvanised screws to secure the base - they really were shocking! Overall though the table is really nice and we’ll worth the price
Date published: 2018-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Porty from Love the simplicity of the table I bought this table for a new house I have built I wanted a contemporary design and this ticks all the boxes
Date published: 2018-01-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mischief from Beautiful table Looks great, I’m very pleased with the table. Very good quality solid table. Bought the 8 seater with 6 Jerry chairs to ensure plenty of space, but does fit 8 chairs in nicely. Only slight issue is that the glass is just placed on top which does move over time, also the corners are harsh on the legs if you bumped in to it, but apart from that love the table.
Date published: 2018-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cazza11 from Very striking So so pleased with our new table which we paired with 4 Elodi chairs. Perfect in our smallish dining area. Really opened up the room. Good customer service as two of the chairs were missing. They were immediately re ordered and a week later we had the whole set. Absolutely love it.
Date published: 2017-12-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dominic from Looks smart...but Looks great, simple to assemble (did it on my own without too much hassle although it is heavy so I wouldn't recommend this unless you want to take the risk of dropping it!) Only concern I really have is that the table top isn't secured in anyway. Although unlikely to be knocked off as I guess you would notice it moving towards the edge and adjust it back, it still feels a little precarious. Time will tell. Oh, and you might need some window cleaner handy as it marks easily. But then looking good never comes easy
Date published: 2017-10-20