Made in Italy, the Elkin tan leather sofa offers the ultimate in high-end design with soft, feather-filled cushions that cocoon you as you unwind.
The luxurious sofa combines a streamlined, contemporary box-shaped frame with sumptuous feather and foam seat cushions, and feather-filled back and side cushions, giving it an informal, slouchy look.
The Elkin sofa acquires a relaxed, lived-in feel over time, but its cushions benefit from a good plumping once or twice a week to restore their shape and get the air circulating.
The sofa is exclusive to Habitat and available in a choice of fabrics and leathers in a variety of colours and sizes.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W190 x H79 x D98cm
- Seat height: 40cm
- Seat depth: 66cm
- Width of armrest: 15cm
- Height of armrest: 41cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W194 x H65 x D94cm.
- Seat back height: 37cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 781645
- The Elkin sofa acquires a relaxed, lived-in feel over time, but its cushions benefit from a good plumping once or twice a week to restore their shape and get the air circulating.
- The sofa is exclusive to Habitat and available in a choice of fabrics and leathers in a variety of colours and sizes.
- Attach feet and modular units
- Cover: 100% semi-aniline.
- Structure: Pine, chipboard and hardboard.
- Seat cushion: Foam core with feather and fibre topper.
- Back cushion: Feather & fibre .
- Bolster cushion: Feather & fibre.
- Seat suspension type: elastic webbing for superior support and durability.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filled we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
This sofa has been cleverly designed with a fastening tape on the underside of its removable covers, meaning you can easily adjust and tighten the covers to prevent a loss of shape or tightness.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to UK Mainland:
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25