Details & Dimensions
- 12 months guarantee
- 8 year warranty
- Suitable for wooden and divan bed frames
- We’ve always made our beds and mattresses in slightly larger European sizing, but now we want to be the right fit for everyone. So we’ve made the change and created all our existing bed frames and mattresses in standard UK sizes.
- W135 x H25 x L190cm.
- Product weight: 37.8kg.
- Construction: 1000 pocket coil spring, steel bands.
- Mattress cover: (on top) 100% polyester, 2.5cm high resilient foam.
- (Bottom and sides) 65% viscose, 35% cotton.
- The CertiPUR® foam in this mattress has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory to meet specific criteria for physical performance, indoor emissions and environmental stewardship.
Product Code: 433018
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to the UK
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25
We offer convenient at-home collection and speedy refunds, including delivery charges on full order returns. Simply call our Customer Services Team on 0344 499 4686 within 14 days of receiving your items.View our Returns Page
- The mattress does not need to be turned but should be rotated regularly to maximise its life.
- The mattress cover is suitable for dry cleaning only.
- Not suitable for machine wash, bleach or iron.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Clean mattress using a proprietary cleaner.
- Always follow the instructions carefully.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lu from I'm loving my new mattress... I'm loving my new mattress, nice firm and supper comfy. Only recommendation is to add a mattress topper for some added softness on top, which I did. I've been sleeping better than ever. Only thing to note is that the mattress itself it's very high, so it took me some time to get use to the height of my new bed.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Janice from Great night sleep Great mattress. Very comfortable. 4/5 as no moving handles on side but otherwise an excellent mattress.
Date published: 2020-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matt69 from Very good firm mattress We received the mattress a month ago and so far so good , we sleep very good and the support it gives in the back is just right , weather you sleep on your back or on your side ! I can only recommend
Date published: 2019-11-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by And from Great advice Purchased this online but after getting great advice from Tottenham Court Road branch. The mattress is very firm and took a few days to get use to but we now find it very comfortable.
Date published: 2019-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by CLLP from Firm as promised! Bought this mattress about two weeks ago and I love it! I have ordered a "firm" mattress in the past from a cheaper company and the mattress was anything but firm. I read the reviews on Habitat for this EROL mattress and decided to order it. I do not regret it one bit! It is firm and supportive like I wanted it. I actually had to get used to the firmness as my old mattress was too soft. I sleep much better now, with less neck and shoulder pain upon waking. Now I feel I need to change my pillows to match the quality of the mattress though! :) The mattress cover is super soft and feels luxurious. I love the fact that it is handmade is Ireland as it matters to me to buy as locally-made as possible! The only downside, as people have mentioned before, is that there aren't any handles on the side and since it is a very heavy mattress, it is not very practical to turn it around. I was also surprised by how big it was. I expected it to be bigger than my previous (small double) mattress, but my partner and I are really appreciating the extra room at night. Finally, the delivery service chosen by Habitat for this order was fantastic - very professional and great communication prior to and on delivery day. Thank you.
Date published: 2018-11-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by donny from Best mattress so far A little less firm than I expected, but have grown to find it very comfortable. As mentioned on other reviews, it's a shame that it doesn't have any side handles, otherwise all good.
Date published: 2018-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by smp25 from Efficient order, good product Staff helpful in Tottenham Court Rd store. Ordered online - efficient process. Delivery on time, and mattress carried upstairs. Mattress firm and comfortable. But why no handles on the sides? The mattress is very heavy so turning it (which is recommended monthly) is a real chore. This is a real disadvantage.
Date published: 2018-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by eddiec1 from sooo comfortable! I bought the mattress a few weeks a go and wish I had bought it earlier as it is making a huge difference to my sleep
Date published: 2018-02-01