Details & Dimensions
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- Sprung slats included, mattress and bed linen sold separately.
- Designed by Award winning designer Bethan Gray.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W158 x H83 x L211cm.
- Sleeping dimensions: W150 x L200cm.
- Underbed clearance: 18cm.
- Solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 339883
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains with a weak washing up liquid solution and a damp cloth and dry after with a clean cloth.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents.
- As this product is oiled there may be some residue which can be wiped off with a clean, dry cloth.
Oiled oak kingsize bed frame 150cm is rated out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ante from Exceeded my expectations Really pleased with the purchase, really top quality bed bought for my 3 year olds first bed. It’s fairly low so it’s a good height for him. Oiled finish was lovely too. Delivery service was great as well
Date published: 2018-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by kcud from good quality Solid, heavy good quality bed. I put it together alone but it would be much easier doing it with someone. The parts are heavy, but as I was 4 months pregnant at the time it probably seemed more of an ordeal than it actually was!
Date published: 2018-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Guisborough TS14 from Sturdy single bed I bought this single bed for our grandson. It is solid and very well made as well as being easy to assemble. The instructions were simple and concise. I especially like the frame which already contains the slats to hold the mattress compared to cheaper beds where the slats are assembled individually. I already have a HANA desk in this room, so this bed matches my current furniture perfectly. All in all I am delighted with the bed, which I hope will perform admirably for years to come.
Date published: 2018-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alli from Very pleased Very pleased ,thought a lot of money for flat pack furniture but have to admit excellent quality. Only concern is the banding on the large panels should of gone both ways as when delivered the panel slid through the bottom of the box luckily no damage done
Date published: 2018-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alun from Great bed Lovely quality oak bed. Easy to assembly. No negatives
Date published: 2018-04-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Soyclare from Stylish storage Looks stunning when put together. Definitely a job for 2 as very heavy and needs large space to put together and get upright. Only drawers are solid oak ... rest veneer. Some damage to corners on 2 veneered pieces but luckily not seen when assembled. Very spacious drawers and run smoothly although not on runners.
Date published: 2018-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crispin from Superb solution to my needs Easy to set up and looks great and is a perfect solution
Date published: 2018-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathryn167 from love my new bed I bought this bed after searching for some time for a wooden bed which did not have a foot board due to my partners height. The bed was delivered under the period quoted and was fairly easy to assemble. Been using it for 3 weeks now and it's a good, sturdy bed.
Date published: 2018-02-20