The sumptuous Hendricks dark grey luxury leather left arm chaise sofa features low, wide arms and soft, deep feather and fibre cushions finished with button detailing.
Made in Italy, this sofa has a substantial, retro-styled design and is fully upholstered with removable frame covers.
Getting a sofa into your home can sometimes be a bit of a squeeze. Read our Sofa Measuring Guide to ensure your dream design is compatible with your space.
The Hendricks range has a substantial, retro-styled design and available in a choice of fabrics and leathers in a variety of colours and sizes.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W261 x H76 x D172cm
- Seat height: 37cm
- Seat depth: 65cm
- Width of seating area between arms: 211cm
- Width of armrest: 25cm
- Height of armrest: 46cm
- Product weight: 106kg
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: Pack1: W178 x H92 x D78cm. Pack 2: Pack2: W91 x H176 x D78cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 379144
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- Aniline leather is a premium natural looking leather that highlights the natural characteristics of the hide.
- Slight variations in the colour and texture of leather are totally normal. We take great care handling our sofas and they’re rigorously checked for quality, but please bear in mind that small irregularities, scratches or blemishes are not faults. They’re the good part!
- Feet require assembly
- Cover: 100% aniline leather. Premium leather with only a wax applied for a natural look and feel.
- Structure: pine and chipboard.
- Seat cushion: foam with a fibre topping.
- Back cushion: fibre fill.
- Feet: dark stained beech.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.