The sumptuous Hendricks light brown luxury leather left arm chaise sofa features low, wide arms and soft, deep feather and fibre cushions finished with button detailing.
Made in Italy, this sofa has a substantial, retro-styled design and is fully upholstered with removable frame covers.
Getting a sofa into your home can sometimes be a bit of a squeeze. Read our Sofa Measuring Guide to ensure your dream design is compatible with your space.
The Hendricks range has a substantial, retro-styled design and available in a choice of fabrics and leathers in a variety of colours and sizes.
Will it fit?
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W261 x H76 x D172cm
- Seat height: 37cm
- Seat depth: 65cm
- Width of seating area between arms: 211cm
- Width of armrest: 25cm
- Height of armrest: 46cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: Pack1: W178 x H92 x D78cm. Pack 2: Pack2: W176 x H91x D78cm.
- Product Code: 379148
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- Aniline leather is a premium natural looking leather that highlights the natural characteristics of the hide.
- Slight variations in the colour and texture of leather are totally normal. We take great care handling our sofas and they’re rigorously checked for quality, but please bear in mind that small irregularities, scratches or blemishes are not faults. They’re the good part!
- Feet require assembly
- Cover: 100% aniline leather. Premium leather with only a wax applied for a natural look and feel.
- Structure: pine and chipboard.
- Seat cushion: A feather jacket over a dacron covered foam core.
- Back cushion: feather and fibre fill.
- Feet: dark stained beech.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly.
Professional clean only.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid sharp objects.