Details & Dimensions
- Made in Europe.
- Lightweight and stackable.
- W45 x H78 x D48cm, seat height: 47cm.
- Product weight: 4.4kg.
- Legs and frame: powder coated steel.
- Seat and back: oak plywood.
Product Code: 22792
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
Charcoal stackable dining chair is rated out of 5 by 50.
Rated 5 out of 5 by artlover2 from Well Designed Chairs It's always a bit of a risk to buy something online, particularly furniture, without an opportunity to examine the item first. I'd viewed these chairs a few times on the Habitat website but I wasn't absolutely sure, until I spotted them in use in the cafe at the Nottingham Contemporary Gallery. They looked fantastic in that setting, so I went ahead and ordered four. They are good-looking, really well made, and just what I wanted.
Date published: 2019-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tillsey from Very comfy! Bought these chairs last month to go around our kitchen table. Really happy with them, they’re surprisingly comfortable and supportive and look great - modern but not over the top.
Date published: 2018-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by RogerG from Love them! We’re really happy with our 4 Blue Hester chairs - they look super in our kitchen and have real quality feel to them
Date published: 2018-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisagp from Great value Arrive on time. Look good Comfortable , very happy with the chair.
Date published: 2018-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenny Dan from Great product I bought two Hester chairs a week ago and I’m really happy with my purchase. Love the design, they don’t occupy a lot of space and they’re comfortable as well.
Date published: 2018-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Asiddle from Prefect dinning I absolutely love these chairs. They are complimented by everyone who sees them. I got them in the green colour and it’s a lovely vibrant green.
Date published: 2018-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Biggers from Simple but comfortable We love these chairs for their really simple design, good size and comfortable seat - should have bought them ages ago!
Date published: 2018-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by tdhmorgan from Stylish, solid and comfy chairs These chairs look good. They seem to be really solidly made. And they're more comfortable than lots of chairs I've sat on with padding.
Date published: 2018-04-29