Details & Dimensions
- Made in Europe.
- Lightweight and stackable.
- W45 x H78 x D48cm, seat height: 47cm.
- Product weight: 4.4kg.
- Legs and frame: powder coated steel.
- Seat and back: oak plywood.
Product Code: 22788
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
Green stackable dining chair is rated out of 5 by 51.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LGEdinburgh from Stylish and quirky Great chairs - an excellent addition to our kitchen. Particularly good value during a Bank Holiday promotion.
Date published: 2019-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by artlover2 from Well Designed Chairs It's always a bit of a risk to buy something online, particularly furniture, without an opportunity to examine the item first. I'd viewed these chairs a few times on the Habitat website but I wasn't absolutely sure, until I spotted them in use in the cafe at the Nottingham Contemporary Gallery. They looked fantastic in that setting, so I went ahead and ordered four. They are good-looking, really well made, and just what I wanted.
Date published: 2019-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tillsey from Very comfy! Bought these chairs last month to go around our kitchen table. Really happy with them, they’re surprisingly comfortable and supportive and look great - modern but not over the top.
Date published: 2018-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by RogerG from Love them! We’re really happy with our 4 Blue Hester chairs - they look super in our kitchen and have real quality feel to them
Date published: 2018-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisagp from Great value Arrive on time. Look good Comfortable , very happy with the chair.
Date published: 2018-07-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenny Dan from Great product I bought two Hester chairs a week ago and I’m really happy with my purchase. Love the design, they don’t occupy a lot of space and they’re comfortable as well.
Date published: 2018-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Asiddle from Prefect dinning I absolutely love these chairs. They are complimented by everyone who sees them. I got them in the green colour and it’s a lovely vibrant green.
Date published: 2018-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Biggers from Simple but comfortable We love these chairs for their really simple design, good size and comfortable seat - should have bought them ages ago!
Date published: 2018-05-13