Details & Dimensions
- Made in Europe.
- Lightweight and stackable.
- W45 x H78 x D48cm, seat height: 47cm.
- Product weight: 4.4kg.
- Legs and frame: powder coated steel.
- Seat and back: oak plywood.
Product Code: 22789
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
Red stackable dining chair is rated out of 5 by 35.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SuC from Beautiful chairs! I bought these a couple of weeks ago after dithering for months over what chairs to buy. They are stylish and comfortable and the green is such a lovely splash of colour. My friends have kitchen chair envy!
Date published: 2018-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grmz from Perfect Waited for this to come back in to stock and I am very glad I did. Looks fab with my other Hester chairs (all different colours). The fact that they are stackable is a real bonus. Very happy
Date published: 2018-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fifithefrench from Great stylish sturdy chair I have had these chairs 4 months now, and they are very sturdy have taken the stain of family life with no damage to paint work or straches on wood. they are just the right size for a small to medium table and give a bit of colour to kitchen
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by londonlass from stylish and comfy these do everything you'd hope - stylish, comfortable, stack easily, well made. backs are made of oak veneer so that's the only small thing you be aware of
Date published: 2018-01-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kasaho from Comfortable and stylush stylish and comfortable. Love these. Only let down by numerous delivery problems.
Date published: 2018-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by JuliaR from Stylish and comfortable Not only have these stylish chairs transformed the look of our kitchen, they're really practical. They're very comfortable and light and easy to move around. Cleaning the floor is so much easier because I can quickly stack the chairs. A great buy!
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jq from Simply brilliant chairs I love our Hester chairs, they have a touch of nostalgia about them and the materials and paint are good quality. I have two older hester chairs used daily but show no signs of wear and tear. My only gripe with the two new ones is the assembly as the seat bolts we not in as they should and the bolts on one chair rounded off. I was able to sort it out by changing the bolt. But love the chairs!
Date published: 2017-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Violet80 from Love them! Chairs are great, really stylish, arrived super fast, very happy indeed!
Date published: 2017-12-19