Italian made Honovi charcoal fabric compact sofa bed with 14cm mattress, equivalent to a single bed.
The sprung foam mattress is suitable for everyday use.
Features slender arms, deep foam seat cushion and feather-filled back cushion for ultimate comfort.
The sofa has a removable fabric cover suitable for dry cleaning and tapered lacquered oak feet.
Part of the Honovi sofa range, availabe in various sizes, fabric covers and colours.
- Assembled dimensions: W145 x H77 x D108cm
- Seat height: 50cm
- Diagonal depth: 118cm
- Diagonal height: 160cm
- Seat depth: 60cm
- Width of armrest: 9cm
- Height of armrest: 59cm
- Product weight: 93kg
W153 x H88 x D110cm.
- Open sofa bed depth: 190cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 243685
- Design exclusive to Habitat.
- Partial assembly required (feet).
- Removable Cover
- Sofa bed equivalent to a single bed.
- Legs require assembly.
- Cover: 100% polyester.
- Structure: beech, plywood and MDF frame covered with polyurethane foam.
- Seat cushion: polyurethane foam.
- Back cushion: feather and fibre.
- Feet: lacquered oak.
- Seat suspension type: elastic webbing for superior support and durability.
- Sofa bed mattress type: sprung foam.
- Sofa bed mattress suitable for everyday use.
- Sofa bed mechanism: 3 fold pull out mechanism.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filed we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.