Effortlessly stylish with a minimalist design, our Honovi grey fabric compact sofa bed has a timeless appeal. Designed with an easy pull-out mechanism, it also doubles up as a kingsize bed, making it ideal for smaller spaces.
Exclusive to Habitat and crafted in Italy, it’s slender frame shelters deep-seat foam cushions and feather-filled back cushions, making it perfect for both sitting and sleeping. With an easy to use 3-fold mechanism, Honovi quickly converts into a kingsize bed with a super comfortable 14cm sprung foam mattress for those unexpected guests.
Finished with tapered lacquered solid oak feet and handy removable fabric covers for cleaning, every detail has been carefully considered.
Getting a sofa into your home can sometimes be a bit of a squeeze. Read our Sofa Measuring Guide to ensure your dream design is compatible with your space.
Part of the Honovi sofa range, this style is available in various sizes, fabric and colours.
- Assembled dimensions: W145 x H77 x D108cm
- Seat height: 50cm
- Diagonal depth: 118cm
- Diagonal height: 160cm
- Seat depth: 60cm
- Width of armrest: 9cm
- Height of armrest: 59cm
- Product weight: 93kg
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W153 x H88 x D110cm.
- Open sofa bed depth: 190cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 243689
- Design exclusive to Habitat.
- Partial assembly required (feet).
- Removable Cover
- Sofa bed equivalent to a single bed.
- Legs require assembly.
- Cover: 100% polyester.
- Structure: beech, plywood and MDF frame covered with polyurethane foam.
- Seat cushion: polyurethane foam.
- Back cushion: feather and fibre.
- Feet: lacquered oak.
- Seat suspension type: elastic webbing for superior support and durability.
- Sofa bed mattress type: sprung foam.
- Sofa bed mattress suitable for everyday use.
- Sofa bed mechanism: 3 fold pull out mechanism.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filled we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.