The Hyde tan leather left-arm chaise sofa delivers high comfort with slender proportions.Contrasting a narrow, slim frame and legs with large, deep cushions, the sofa has a sleek, uncluttered profile.
Upholstered in a premium tan leather, the sofa has deep fixed seating and generous padding, providing long-lasting durability and ultimate comfort.
The corner sofa is ideal for lounging and is also available as a right-arm chaise to fit the shape of your room.
Part of the Hyde sofa collection available in various colours and sizes.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W205 x H72 x D155cm
- Seat height: 42cm
- Seat depth: 59cm
- Width of armrest: 6cm
- Height of armrest: 64cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: Pack1: W135 x H53 x D88cm. Pack 2: Pack2: W69 x H53 x D156cm.
- Seat back height: 65cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 469715
- Design exclusive to Habitat.
- Upholstered in 100% aniline leather.
- Premium leather with only a wax applied for a natural matt look and feel.
- Legs require assembly.
- Slight variations in the colour and texture of leather are totally normal. We take great care handling our sofas and they’re rigorously checked for quality, but please bear in mind that small irregularities, scratches or blemishes are not faults. They’re the good part!
- Cover: 100% aniline leather.
- Structure: plywood, wood slats, hardboard.
- Seat cushion: foam with sprung seat suspension for superior support and durability.
- Back cushion: foam.
- Feet: birch.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filled we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
Professional clean only.
Covers should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.