Functional and versatile, the Hyde teal fabric storage footstool features storage space beneath the seat for hiding clutter.
Upholstered in an easy-care, soft yet extremely hardwearing fabric, with generous padding, providing long-lasting durability and ultimate comfort.
Part of the Hyde sofa collection available in various colours and sizes.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W70 x H42 x D55cm
- Seat height: 40cm
- Seat depth: 59cm
- Product weight: 17kg
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W90 x H30 x D75cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 1785910
- Design exclusive to Habitat.
- Slender proportions.
- Narrow tapered arms.
- Legs require assembly.
- Cover: 100% polyester.
- Structure: plywood, wood slats, hardboard.
- Seat cushion: foam with sprung seat suspension for superior support and durability.
- Back cushion: foam.
- Feet: birch.
Extremely hardwearing, this 100% polyester fabric was made with busy homes in mind. It has an easy-care finish to aid the removal of water-based spillages, preventing any stains.
Spots and Spills;
1. Use a kitchen towel to absorb the liquid
2. Gently wipe with a damp cloth and rub gently over the fabric. If the stain does not come off completely, repeat the process as required.
3. Contact a professional upholstery cleaner if in any doubt
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.