Details & Dimensions
- Made in Europe
- W41 x H72 x D46cm, seat height: 67cm.
- Product weight: 6kg.
- Frame: laquered solid oak.
- Seat base: plywood.
- Cushion: foam-filled seat upholstered in pigmented leather .
Product Code: 24877
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
Delivery UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
FREE delivery for selected orders over £50
£4.95 for orders under £50
Normally delivered within 3 working days.
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Standard Service = £12
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Do not use abrasive, alcohol or solvent based cleaners and substances.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your furniture clean.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Keep instructions for future reference.
Solid oak low stool with leather upholstered seat is rated out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tom1910 from Wow Effect After refitting my kitchen with solid oak worktops these beautifully constructed stools were the the final piece that really brought the whole space together .....
Date published: 2019-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by NJL from Well made, look good and very comfortable. Made well, look good and extremely comfortable. Good buy and definitely recommend. Only problem was the six/ eight week wait.
Date published: 2018-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cd55 from Stylish and comfortable I bought this stool a couple of weeks ago after waiting for it to come back in stock. It's comfortable and blends in perfectly with my kitchen. The back is low enough that it fits easily and tidily under my breakfast bar. It's just a shame that i need to wait for more to come back into stock so that I can purchase another one.
Date published: 2018-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by L7 from Timeless Classic Bought these 4 years ago and bought another this year! The quality and design is first class and is a timeless classic.
Date published: 2018-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clearwater570 from Perfect - exactly what we were looking for. Bought two of these a month ago to match new kitchen. The oak frames are a beautifully simple design and very sturdy. They look great and are very comfortable. Our 3 year old manages them quite well too. Really great design and value. Would highly recommend.
Date published: 2018-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Melc77 from Stylish and comfortable Perfect height for under our worktop. Comfy, easy to clean, they look amazing. Just to add one negative, stools need packing more effectively as our first order was damaged on the corners.
Date published: 2018-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beebee from Fabulous design! I bought four of the low stools, having read previous reviews about height. They fit perfectly under my kitchen counter. I wanted them to fit with a mix of handpainted traditional cabinets, oak, and modern quartz worktop.....the stools look great! They’re also really comfortable to sit on and the design works well in terms of balance. Mine sit on an old stone floor and no wobbles!
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by AmyG from Comfy secure low stool.. I bought 2 of these stools a month ago so that we can comfortably sit at the kitchen island. It has now become a favourite sitting spot for my 2 year old son and he is steady as a rock sitting up there because of the low base of the stool. Really comfortable and perfect for sitting at an island rather than over it
Date published: 2017-08-06