The Jojy charcoal fabric 3 seater sofa bed combines a streamlined shape with a chic colour that complements both bright and neutral schemes.
The contemporary sofa bed features channel quilting and soft foam seating and arms for a comfortable sit, and its compact footprint makes it perfect for smaller spaces.
A click-clack mechanism allows the sofa's back to drop, creating a small double bed in an instant, while an extra leg – hidden behind a zip in the sofa – provides support.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W217 x H83 x D84cm
- Seat height: 47cm
- Seat depth: 56cm
- Product weight: 50kg
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W190 x H30 x D100cm.
- Open sofa bed depth: 186cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 777500
- Design exclusive to Habitat.
- Requires assembly.
- The arms and legs come inside the base of the sofa for improved accessibilty.
- The supporting leg for the sofabed is neatly zipped inside the sofa.
- Sofa bed equivalent to a small double bed.
- Arms require assembly.
- Cover: 65% polyester 35% linen.
- Structure: eucalyptus and plywood.
- Seat cushion: foam with a fibre top.
- Back cushion: foam with a fibre top.
- Feet: wood.
- Seat suspension type: sprung base.
- Sofa bed mattress type: foam and fibre wrapped springs.
- Sofa bed mattress suitable for occasional use.
- Sofa bed mechanism: click clack.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.