Designed exclusively for Habitat, the Kasha charcoal left-arm corner sofa features a structured, contemporary frame with low seating, offset by soft feather and fibre cushions.
The Kasha range is upholstered in a smart removable fabric cover and offers a cool, pared back lounge look that's open and inviting
Made in Europe and part of the Kasha modular sofa range, available in various sizes, fabric and colour options.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W280 x H67 x D190cm
- Seat height: 46cm
- Seat depth: 60cm
- Width of armrest: 28cm
- Height of armrest: 36cm
- Product weight: 44kg
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: Pack1: W193 x H50 x D80cm. Pack 2: Pack2: W192 x H90 x D68cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 348859
- Exclusive to Habitat.
- Low, platform-style seating.
- Requires assembly. The cushions come zipped inside the base of the sofa and the feet, back & side panels are detached for improved accessibilty. Instructions provided.
- Removable Cover
- Arms require assembly.
- Cover: 100% polyester.
- Structure: pine frame with fibre board panels wrapped in foam.
- Seat cushion: foam core with 50% feather and 50% polyester fibre top.
- Back cushion: 70% feather and 30% polyester fibre-filled.
- Scatter cushion: 70% feather/30% polyester fibre-filled.
- Feet: solid beech in dark lacquered finish.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filed we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.