Details & Dimensions
- Legs require assembly.
- W85 x H45.1 x D43.2cm.
- Product weight: 15.7kg.
- Top: powder coated steel.
- Legs: lacquered solid oak.
Product Code: 22810
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
Delivery UK Mainland & Northern Ireland
FREE delivery for selected orders over £50
£4.95 for orders under £50
Normally delivered within 3-5 working days.
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Standard Service = £12
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Do not use abrasive, alcohol or solvent based cleaners and substances.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your furniture clean.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Keep instructions for future reference.
Solid oak and white metal 2 tier TV stand is rated out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sharman from Great product I would definitely recommend this tv table it’s really well made, looks great, is easy to fix together and looks very stylish and a great price.
Date published: 2019-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by deco45 from Clean lines and easy assembly I bought this a couple of weeks ago. I needed a media unit for a small alcove and this one is perfect. Simple enough to compliment most decor. Modern, clean and easy to assemble. Also much heavier and sturdier than it looks. I love it
Date published: 2019-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by SamL from Easy to put together, just what we wanted We bought this to go with our kilo nest of tables. We have a small alcove where are TV sits. The kilo TV stand sits perfectly. What I like is that it’s very minimal and doesn’t dominate the room. This is a smaller item which works great for us but perhaps would be lost in a large lounge. Very easy to put together, very well packaged and good quality. Impressed with service from start to finish.
Date published: 2018-10-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Purplepam from Love it, Not easy to put together. Instructions aren’t very good.
Date published: 2018-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Osbo from Looks good, does the job Quite tricky to put together but ok with two people.. seems well made and sturdy (much more so than Ikea!), looks really good and fits wide tv, Xbox and small baskets on.
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bec1234 from Solid and looks great! I bought this about a month ago and had been looking for ages for a nice contemporary minimalist media unit, surprisingly very hard to find. Finally found this and it’s great, little time consuming to erect but not too difficult process.
Date published: 2018-03-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Teftab from Happy with this product This is a good sized stand for the corner of a small living room: wide enough for the TV but not too deep to protrude too far into the room. It's heavier than I expected, but therefore feels more sturdy. I also managed to assemble it alone but - as recommended - it would definitely be a lot easier with a second person to help.
Date published: 2017-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rafski from Great piece to finish off living room Bought this to blend into redecorate living room. Looks great, is really sturdy and I managed to assemble it easily by myself. I got a 20% discount but would have paid full price.
Date published: 2017-12-05