The Kota black fabric 3 seater sofa bed features a click-clack mechanism that allows the back to flip all the way down, transforming a 3 seater sofa to a comfortable bed in seconds.
Its compact proportions make it ideal for the space-challenged and is designed for comfort to convert as a sumptuous mattress.
The versatile sofa bed is equivalent to a small double bed and has a generous, supportive foam and fibre filling for comfort and durability.
Kota is delivered to your home in a tall, flat packed rectangular box. To ensure your sofa fits, remember to measure your space including door frames, stairwells, elevators and tight bends. There’s nothing more frustrating than buying a sofa that doesn’t make it past your front door, so remember to note down the ‘packaged dimensions’ when measuring your space. For more help, read our Sofa Measuring Guide and note down all measurements before ordering.
- Assembled dimensions: W189 x H90 x D102cm
- Seat height: 46cm
- Product weight: 38kg
W190 x H28 x D122cm.
- Open sofa bed depth: 123cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 257694
- Exclusive to Habitat.
- Requires assembly. The legs come zipped inside a pocket of the base of the sofa for improved accessibilty.
- Sofa bed equivalent to a small double bed.
- Legs require assembly.
- Cover: 65% polyester 35% linen.
- Structure: eucalyptus and plywood.
- Seat cushion: foam with a fibre top.
- Back cushion: foam with a fibre top.
- Feet: light wood.
- Seat suspension type: sprung base.
- Sofa bed mattress type: foam and fibre wrapped springs.
- Sofa bed mattress suitable for occasional use.
- Sofa bed mechanism: click clack.
Professional clean only.
Never use any chemicals or other household cleaning liquids such as soap, bleach, stain remover, benzene, shoe polish or waxes as they can destroy the leather.
Dust your leather upholstery weekly with a clean dry cloth.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading or cracking may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. If needed wipe down with a slightly damp cloth (water only) and then dry off thoroughly with a dry, lint free cloth.