Details & Dimensions
- Trestles shown in image (sold separately): 2 x 18737 Kusa oak.
- Other recommended trestles (sold separately): 18736 Kusa dark stained, 19004 Nic white, 19008 Nic black.
- W50 x H1 x L120cm.
- Product weight: 18.4kg.
- Toughened glass.
Product Code: 170806
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Great care must be taken not to scratch or damage the surface during use and when cleaning.
- Always use place mats, and never place very cold or hot items directly onto the product.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials and cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- When cleaning glass use a damp cloth or leather with washing up liquid or soft soap if necessary, do not use washing powders or any other substance containing abrasives since these substances scratch glass.
- If cleaning with a proprietary cleaner, always follow the manufacturers instructions carefully.
- Polish with a soft cloth.
- When storing vertically, to prevent chipping and scratching, we recommend that it be delicately placed on a soft surface such as carpet or wood (not concrete).
120 x 50cm clear glass top is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nug5 from Great desk top I bought this a few weeks ago and I’m really happy with the desk top. its feels really solid and is amazing quality.
Date published: 2018-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mrs K from Lovely table top. Very happy with this - good size, very stylish. Delivery was fast.
Date published: 2017-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlie1 from Smooth lines, well made Very happy with the purchase, it's exactly as described!
Date published: 2017-09-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by AK62 from Perfect just what I wanted! It looks great and the delivery men helpfully unwrapped it (and took all the wrapping away) and lifted it into place for me
Date published: 2017-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mumbo from Versatile This is my third I love light and glass I use the tops with trestles T shaped trestles can be up ended to make a coffee table Because I move so many times they fit in well and are inexpensive Coffee table Dining table Dressing table Desk Can be used with blocks of wood instead of the metal trestles
Date published: 2017-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Douglas from Simple but effective I bought this with Nic trestles. I bought a larger version over 10 years ago as a dinging table (still going great), and decided on this smaller version as a neat anf tidy office table.
Date published: 2017-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leeds1990 from Perfect fit SO HAPPY TO FIND A GLASS TRESTLE THAT WOULD FIT! it's been beyond a pain trying to find a trestle top to fit into an alcove but being glass it's transparency means my new desk doesnt dominate the room. Also what a great price. Really chuffed to bits thank habitat.
Date published: 2017-01-20