Sink into ultimate comfort with the Layla green velvet 4 seater sofa.
With an elegant curved frame and deep-seated cushions, it offers a medium-soft support for an inviting low-seat and is stylishly finished with a singular plump, feather filled cushion for the upmost comfort.
Using AQUACLEAN technology, this sofa is upholstered in a micro pile velvet with a brushed fabric texture which has been treated to prevent stains. Simply wipe away spillages with water.
Made in the UK, Layla is available in other colours, sizes and fabrics.
Getting a sofa into your home can sometimes be a bit of a squeeze, so be sure to read our Sofa Measuring Guide to ensure your dream design is compatible with your space.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W220 x H80 x D100cm
- Seat height: 40cm
- Seat depth: 66cm
- Width of seating area between arms: 165cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W230 x H90 x D110cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 1789456
- Cover: 100% polyester.
- Structure: pine and chipboard.
- Seat cushion: A feather jacket over a dacron covered foam core.
- Back cushion: feather and fibre fill.
Using AQUACLEAN technology, this micro pile velvet with a brushed fabric texture has been treated to prevent stains. Simply wipe away spillages with water.
Spots and Spills;
1. Remove any excess residue on the upholstery.
2. Apply water over the stain, either directly or using a damp cloth. Wait a few seconds.
3. Press down over the stain with a damp cloth and rub gently over the fabric in circular movements. If the stain does not come off completely, repeat the process as required.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.