Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- W80 x H34 x L108.5cm.
- Product weight: 37kg.
- Oiled solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 18990
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Apply a generous coating of furniture oil.
- Allow to absorb for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Follow directions given.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid sharp objects
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Colour variations will even out with time.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil every year
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Sand with light sand paper to remove marks then reoil.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- This product is very susceptible to UV rays and its colour can change significantly.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
Oiled oak coffee table with internal storage is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alan Ladd from A Great Piece of Furniture I bought this coffee table as it was from the same design team that produced my TV Centre and matches it well. It’s a bit larger than I wanted but it stores away a considerable amount of litter like magazines and newspapers, thus making the room look so much neater. Very pleased with it.
Date published: 2018-07-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by GDW from Good value Good value for money need two people to build and pleased with the look and finish.
Date published: 2018-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lou69 from Stylish with great features I am so happy with this coffee table, it really fits well into our open plan living. I love the huge storage space and has ample room for board games and books which we now have easy access to.
Date published: 2018-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by rp from Max Oak coffee table Bought this for my front room and it looks cool.l keep all my DVDs in a couple crates which comfortably slide in and out of the table. Doubles up nicely as foot rest for movie nights with the help of some comfy cushions or a throw
Date published: 2017-12-26