Details & Dimensions
- Part of the extensive Max furniture range, designed in house by Matt Long, who was inspired by traditional louvred doors, the desk has a slim profile and can also be used as a dressing table.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W110 x H75 x D45cm.
- Drawer: W69 x H8 x D450cm.
- Cupboard: W32 x H37 x D38cm.
Product Code: 779890
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to the UK
Normally delivered within 3 working days
Orders under £50£4.95
Orders over £50FREE
Delivery to Republic of Ireland
We offer convenient at-home collection and speedy refunds, including delivery charges on full order returns. Simply call our Customer Services Team on 0344 499 4686 within 14 days of receiving your items.View our Returns Page
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Do not use abrasive or solvent-based cleaners.
- Never place hot or wet items directly onto the product.
- Light marks can be sanded away with very fine grade sand paper and then the whole surface re-oiled. Apply a generous amount of oil, allow to dry for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Re-apply oil every year.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fabri from Great Product We bought this product as a dressing table in our bedroom. Easy to assemble, good quality, steady. A lot of storage too in the drawer and the in the cupboard. It matches perfectly the style of our bedroom. Very good quality product from Habitat, as usual!
Date published: 2018-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimmys from Quality desk once after complete assembling. Overall it is a quality desk pricewise, designed to bolts and metal parts invisible from outside. There are 3 problems on manual and production. 1 Illustrations of manual doesn't show working side in front, therefore hard to judge which hole have to screw. 2 Surface finishing is not sufficient so require sanding and ｗaxing after assembling. 3 There are wrong size holes for capboard door hinge that is describe in the 1st step in manual. Holes are too small for the screw and require drilling to enlarge.
Date published: 2018-11-04