Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- W160 x H34 x D45cm.
- Product weight: 26kg.
- Oiled solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 24479
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Apply a generous coating of furniture oil.
- Allow to absorb for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Follow directions given.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid sharp objects
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Colour variations will even out with time.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil every year
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Sand with light sand paper to remove marks then reoil.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- This product is very susceptible to UV rays and its colour can change significantly.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
Oiled oak large TV stand with slatted front is rated out of 5 by 132.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ehall from Exactly what we were looking for Great item. I've got an av amplifier, a PlayStation 4 and a PlayStation 3 (I use the latter with a hard drive as a music player generally) with all VR cables and associated gubbins in the unit and it has transformed the tidiness of the room. Some of the reviews highlighted the risks of screws shearing off, but I was careful here and had no problems. And infra red remotes (like the amplifier) work grand through the slats.
Date published: 2018-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by maori from Everything I wanted Easy assembly managed by myself! The sleek lines would go with most furniture styles
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by MikeK from Look Beautiful, shallow drawers though Bought both the 3 and 6 drawer Max range. Fairly easy to assemble (electric screwdriver a must, can't image how you'd manage by hand!) and both finished drawers do look beautiful. Only minor gripe is that the drawers for both are quite shallow - especially when you need to leave space for the magnetic catch within each drawer. Luckily these were both for my two sons, so the clothes were small, but honestly - two mens sweatshirts would fill one of the 6 tier drawers.
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katherine46 from Smart and functional TV stand I bought this TV stand after looking at a huge number of TV stands from different shops. I chose this particular on because it has good lines, compliments our other furniture and is very nice to look at! It was easy to put together, well made and very attractive, so what is not to like! Great storage too.
Date published: 2018-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jojo1 from Good visual piece of furniture Really pleased with my purchase. Very easy to put togetherness.
Date published: 2018-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tagfinch from Stylish unit We bought this to go with another max product we already had. Very smart and you would not know it was flat packed. Easy to put together and hides away all those unattractive cables. Well though out design and functionality.
Date published: 2018-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dizler from Great looking unit So pleased with the max small av unit exactly what was required to complement our decor. Well made looks great. If I was being picky could have done with being slightly higher. 55 inch tv fits perfectly!
Date published: 2018-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flying m3 from Great look, great for TV and housing digital boxes Really finished off the look of our lounge and looks great. A Contemporary style which works well with modern media we have our TV on top. Houses our set top box and other sound systems, including old Hifi the remotes work through the slats so gives a really crisp look but can access all systems without any doors open. The middle section at the back is the only section with a gap for cables but easy enough to cut the two other back panels to take cables. A really quality built modern piece of furniture which I would highly recommend. I would say that it does take the 2+ hours to assemble and is pretty heavy so definitely a two person job. If you want a quality piece of contemporary furniture this fits the bill.
Date published: 2018-01-31