Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- W160 x H34 x D45cm.
- Product weight: 26kg.
- Small drawer: W44 x D32.5 X H24cm.
- Oiled solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 24479
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Apply a generous coating of furniture oil.
- Allow to absorb for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Follow directions given.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid sharp objects
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Colour variations will even out with time.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil every year
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Sand with light sand paper to remove marks then reoil.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- This product is very susceptible to UV rays and its colour can change significantly.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
Oiled oak large TV stand with slatted front is rated out of 5 by 162.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Garib from Exactly what I needed This has been a very successful buy. Because of a handful of negative reviews I was in two minds whether to go ahead and buy, even though it looked like what I needed. I am very glad that I did. I have to say that I cannot agree with the reviews saying that the finish is poor, or that the build is flimsy. The finish certainly has a casual simplicity, but I am certain that it is intended, and not the result of poor manufacturing. I think it looks excellent. Construction was straightforward and the finished piece is very solid, showing very good fit and even clearances around the doors and other moving parts. I am delighted with it and highly recommend it.
Date published: 2018-08-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by 12bartbsr from Looks good Very happy, looks cool. Would recommend this product to friends
Date published: 2018-08-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jammin Jane from Lovely I love the clean simple design of this TV stand it looks great in my front room. It would have been good to have a shelf in the main pulldown compartment.
Date published: 2018-08-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kevin747400 from Don't buy it really poor Avoid at all costs - have several pieces of the range all good. This however does not work, doors do not align properly, imho the frame is not strong enough leading to warping of base hence why you can't get the doors to align properly. Sent mine back for full refund full marks to customer service.
Date published: 2018-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Superrunner from Nice looking item I bought this a few weeks ago and am really pleased with it. It is quite easy to assemble and looks great. It is sturdy and fit for purpose. Very pleased with it.
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rossv from Good quality for the price Bought in the sale so nice quality for the price and looks very stylish. Easy to put together.
Date published: 2018-06-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jarrod from Solid! This looks a good bit of furniture and should hopefully last a very long time. Do be warned: it is a 'build at home' (IKEA style) bit of kit and took me just over an hour to build. It is very heavy too, to two people to safety carry the boxes around!
Date published: 2018-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kate1098 from Perfect. Great quality. Really good quality, great design and the perfect size
Date published: 2018-06-06