The Morty grey wool tweed 4 seater sofa bed is an informal, everyday design that's perfect for families and offers a comfortable bed for guests.
The sofa bed combines a high, supportive back and gently angled arms with plump, fibre-wrapped foam seat cushions and soft, fibre-filled back cushions; the sofa offers a firmer sit than the complimentary Joshua sofa, due to the double mattress stored within its frame
Exclusive to Habitat and available in a choice of fabrics and colours, the Morty sofa bed's flat seam detailing gives it a clean, simple look.
The design has an 6cm mattress that's suitable for occasional use, and extra wooden slats for improved sleeping and sitting comfort; the bed is accessed via a simple, 3-fold mechanism.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W234 x H81 x D98cm
- Seat height: 45cm
- Product weight: 91kg
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W206 x H65 x D100cm.
- Open sofa bed depth: 236cm
- Mattress dimensions: W144 x L180 x D9cm
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 1780900
- Exclusive to Habitat and available in a choice of fabrics and colours, the Morty sofa bed's flat seam detailing gives it a clean, simple look.
- The design has an 8cm mattress that's suitable for occasional use, and extra wooden slats for improved sleeping and sitting comfort; the bed is accessed via a simple, 3-fold mechanism.
- Cover: 46% wool, 39% cotton, 15% polyamide.
- Structure: Pine, Plywood and hardboard.
- Seat cushion: Foam core with fibre topper.
- Back cushion: Fibre.
- Seat suspension type: Sofabed mechanism
- Sofa bed mattress type: foam.
- Sofa bed mattress suitable for occasional use.
- Sofa bed mechanism: 3 fold pull out mechanism.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filled we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.