The Opollo chocolate brown luxury leather footstool is part of the versatile Opollo modular range, which allows you to customise your seating to suit your space.
Handcrafted in Italy by a family-run company, the luxurious design has soft, feather topped back and seat cushions that invite you to relax and unwind.
The sofa is upholstered in aniline leather, which allows the natural characteristics of the hide to show through and it is the most premium natural looking leather available on the market.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W100 x H37 x D100cm
- Seat height: 37cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W110 x H42 x D112cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 465527
- Exclusive to Habitat.
- Upholstered in luxurious aniline leather.
- Premium leather with only a wax applied for a natural look and feel.
- Only the best hides are selected for this type of leather which is very lightly treated with only a wax finish giving it a soft, natural feel with a drape like thickness.
- Legs require assembly.
- Cover: 100% aniline leather.
- Structure: steel and mixed woods frame .
- Seat cushion: feather topped foam.
- Back cushion: feather topped foam.
- Feet: plastic (hidden).
Professional clean only.
Never use any chemicals or other household cleaning liquids such as soap, bleach, stain remover, benzene, shoe polish or waxes as they can destroy the leather.
Dust your leather upholstery weekly with a clean dry cloth.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading or cracking may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. If needed wipe down with a slightly damp cloth (water only) and then dry off thoroughly with a dry, lint free cloth.