Details & Dimensions
- This habitat bedframe is made to fit our european continental sized mattress (90 x 200cm)
- Bedding sold separately.
- Guest mattress included.
- The recommended mattress is the Pongo Airflow Pocket Sprung Mattress (322399)
- Requires home-assembly.
- W105.1 x H161.2 x L208.2cm.
- Sleeping dimensions: W90 x L200cm.
- Lacquered wood.
Product Code: 446065
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- The mattress does not need to be turned but should be rotated regularly to maximise its life.
- Mattress cover: machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30ºC, do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Clean mattress using a proprietary cleaner.
Kids' white EU size bunk bed and guest mattress 90cm is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jdpse5 from Good, sturdy bed Bought this for my 7 year old and he loves it. My husband said the instructions were not clear enough leading to some dismantling and rebuilding.
Date published: 2017-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by MattM73 from Quality bunk bed, kids love it. Solid, easy to construct and looks like it will last a lifetime.
Date published: 2017-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alex222 from Great kids bed Bed is easy to build and looks to be well made. My son is very pleased with it, and I am sure the trundle element will prove very useful when guests stay over. Note that this comes with a mattress for the trundle element only, you need to purchase main mattress separately. Guest mattress is soft, but should be fine for occasional use.
Date published: 2017-11-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bed review from Great bed for kids Bed is great and the service from the company used to deliver and install the bed was really good. They couldn't have been more helpful or reliable
Date published: 2017-03-24