Details & Dimensions
- Space saving, pull-out bed on castors includes mattress.
- This habitat bedframe is made to fit our european continental sized mattress (90 x 200cm)
- Bedding sold separately.
- Conforms to all British Standards for safety and quality.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W98.2 x H72 x L208.2cm.
- Sleeping dimensions: W90 x L200cm.
- Lacquered wood.
Product Code: 322389
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
Kids' white EU single trundle bed with guest mattress is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by VMark from Lots of work Really nice bed once assembled but lots of work involved to build would have given 5 stars but for this
Date published: 2018-06-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jdpse5 from Good, sturdy bed Bought this for my 7 year old and he loves it. My husband said the instructions were not clear enough leading to some dismantling and rebuilding.
Date published: 2017-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by MattM73 from Quality bunk bed, kids love it. Solid, easy to construct and looks like it will last a lifetime.
Date published: 2017-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alex222 from Great kids bed Bed is easy to build and looks to be well made. My son is very pleased with it, and I am sure the trundle element will prove very useful when guests stay over. Note that this comes with a mattress for the trundle element only, you need to purchase main mattress separately. Guest mattress is soft, but should be fine for occasional use.
Date published: 2017-11-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bed review from Great bed for kids Bed is great and the service from the company used to deliver and install the bed was really good. They couldn't have been more helpful or reliable
Date published: 2017-03-24