Details & Dimensions
- The bridle joint construction is a carpenter's joint that allows for a corner connection that is very strong in all directions and needs no additional bracing.
- The beauty of solid oak furniture comes from the natural colour variation seen in the veining and end grain of the individual planks.
- These variations in structure and colour will occur within each piece of furniture and gives it that natural quality and makes each one an individual piece.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W37.5 x H45 x L130cm.
- Product weight: 12kg.
- Lacquered solid oak.
Product Code: 27098
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to the UK
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25
We offer convenient at-home collection and speedy refunds. Simply call our Customer Services Team on 0344 499 4686 within 14 days of receiving your items.View our Returns Page
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- If necessary clean by wiping with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with abrasive, alcohol and solvent based substances or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Because of the nature of the materials used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not soak
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Radius dining set Already had the dining table and four chairs, the bench really completes the set, looks good and comfortable. And great quality.
Date published: 2020-10-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Radius dining bench Build quality is excellent, nice solid oak timber and assembly was a breeze. A good looking bench suitable for the dining room, living room, in fact any room.
Date published: 2020-09-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Solid and beautiful Really great. Extremely solid and attractive. Good wood grain. Nice and spoon. Seems a bit better made than the table which is also nice.
Date published: 2020-09-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love it! Lovely solid bench, very easy to construct. Looks great with the matching table.
Date published: 2020-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Radius bench Great quality bench, we also ordered the Radius dining table and very pleased with it!
Date published: 2020-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by The Hungryman from Good solid Scandic bench A great solid robust bench which extends across the dinning table, sits 4 people comfortably.
Date published: 2020-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris Radcliffe from Design star Mr Pengelly who designed the Radius family of domestic oak furniture pieces, is a British designer who quite often operates below the trend radar. He is however one of our greatest unsung heroes. We have several items now in bedroom and kitchen, all a complete experiential joy. CR
Date published: 2020-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Claude from Well Made Purchased to take to France in July. We have opened the box but not yet assembled the bench.All, however, looks fine.
Date published: 2019-06-25