Details & Dimensions
- The bridle joint construction is a carpenter's joint that allows for a corner connection that is very strong in all directions and needs no additional bracing.
- The beauty of solid oak furniture comes from the natural colour variation seen in the veining and end grain of the individual planks.
- These variations in structure and colour will occur within each piece of furniture and gives it that natural quality and makes each one an individual piece.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W37.5 x H45 x L130cm.
- Product weight: 12kg.
- Lacquered solid oak.
Product Code: 27098
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- If necessary clean by wiping with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with abrasive, alcohol and solvent based substances or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Because of the nature of the materials used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not soak
- drench the articles.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
3 seater solid oak dining bench is rated out of 5 by 21.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elmo from Beautiful made We bought this for our kitchen diner, it’s beautifully made and solid. We’re looking forward to having lots of family time sat round it!
Date published: 2019-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by gvc from solid oak radius bench very solid and well made.would ha e liked colour slightly darker to match oak table
Date published: 2019-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wendy B from Perfect Solid Oak Dining Bench We were looking for a bench that would work with a rather lovely Oak Habitat table we already owned and were going to use in a new kitchen extension. We opted for this rather lovely bench which worked perfectly. I was a bit dubious about the comfort but in all honesty it was the more popular option at the Christmas Table and far better than emergency chairs!
Date published: 2019-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dudley from Perfect Perfect fit for the table. Looks very classy. Well made from proper oak wood.
Date published: 2018-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by SE12 from Radius bench Very comfortable to sit on and was easy to put together.
Date published: 2018-07-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boatman from Fab Furniture Have the whole ground floor of my house full of Radius. So Stylish and well made from proper wood. The assembly features are well designed and easy to fix by the most naïve DIYer. And also made unique one-off Radius fireplace and mantelpiece bespoke from other Radius kits
Date published: 2018-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Val 49 from Simple but still stylish Very happy to have bought this. It is comfortable to sit on.
Date published: 2018-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by RW from Radius Bench I’m very happy with the radius bench, I nearly opted for a cheaper option from another store but so glad I didn’t. The bench is solid and very sturdy but not overly heavy. It’s comfortable and looks very smart. I’m sure it’s going to last a very long time .
Date published: 2018-02-03