Details & Dimensions
- The bridle joint construction is a carpenter's joint that allows for a corner connection that is very strong in all directions and needs no additional bracing.
- The beauty of solid oak furniture comes from the natural colour variation seen in the veining and end grain of the individual planks.
- These variations in structure and colour will occur within each piece of furniture and gives it that natural quality and makes each one an individual piece.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W37.5 x H45 x L130cm.
- Product weight: 12kg.
- Lacquered solid oak.
Product Code: 27098
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to the UK
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25
We offer convenient at-home collection and speedy refunds, including delivery charges on full order returns. Simply call our Customer Services Team on 0344 499 4686 within 14 days of receiving your items.View our Returns Page
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- If necessary clean by wiping with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with abrasive, alcohol and solvent based substances or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Because of the nature of the materials used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not soak
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
Rated 5 out of 5 by The Hungryman from Good solid Scandic bench A great solid robust bench which extends across the dinning table, sits 4 people comfortably.
Date published: 2020-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris Radcliffe from Design star Mr Pengelly who designed the Radius family of domestic oak furniture pieces, is a British designer who quite often operates below the trend radar. He is however one of our greatest unsung heroes. We have several items now in bedroom and kitchen, all a complete experiential joy. CR
Date published: 2020-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Claude from Well Made Purchased to take to France in July. We have opened the box but not yet assembled the bench.All, however, looks fine.
Date published: 2019-06-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Louloulou from Fab bench Love this bench! Matches Radius table perfectly and we have the bench with Hester chairs
Date published: 2019-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elmo from Beautiful made We bought this for our kitchen diner, it’s beautifully made and solid. We’re looking forward to having lots of family time sat round it!
Date published: 2019-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by gvc from solid oak radius bench very solid and well made.would ha e liked colour slightly darker to match oak table
Date published: 2019-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wendy B from Perfect Solid Oak Dining Bench We were looking for a bench that would work with a rather lovely Oak Habitat table we already owned and were going to use in a new kitchen extension. We opted for this rather lovely bench which worked perfectly. I was a bit dubious about the comfort but in all honesty it was the more popular option at the Christmas Table and far better than emergency chairs!
Date published: 2019-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dudley from Perfect Perfect fit for the table. Looks very classy. Well made from proper oak wood.
Date published: 2018-07-11