Details & Dimensions
- Designed exclusively for Habitat by the award winning Simon Pengelly.
- Bed: W142 x H84 x D212cm.
- Mattress: W135 x H21.5 x L190cm.
- Bedside: W49 x H55 x L38cm.
- Oak and oak veneer
Product Code: 425491
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- We recommend the use of placemats and coasters to protect surfaces from heat and moisture.
- The mattress cover is suitable for dry cleaning only.
- Not suitable for machine wash, bleach or iron.
- Clean mattress using a proprietary cleaner.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
Oak Double Bed with Coen Mattress and 2 Bedside Tables is rated out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by EdwardDeBonio from Excellent quality, solid, simple & understated This is the second radius bed I've bought. Besides the great looks a couple of the practical benefits of this bed are: You can sit on the end of the bed quite comfortably if you've got a 9" or more thick mattress. The sleek lines mean there are no "sticky out bits" to catch your legs when you get up in the dark. The only minor downside is there is only 10" clearance underneath, so little room for a washing basket, or anything else. But if you are going for a clean and tidy minimalist look, this is probably no bad thing.
Date published: 2018-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by LGT from Kingsize - good choice A normal double bed won't cut it any more after spending a month of nights in this bed - there's so much more room! The Radius bed has a great style that doesn't date and is very comfy - the sloping headboard makes it much easier to read or eat in bed!
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nevs from Well built! Easy to assemble and very sturdy! Takes the mattress beautifully and the best nights sleep.
Date published: 2017-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by SteveL from Beautifully made The oak bedhead and the foot are beautifully crafted with those lovely joints. The veneer sections look nice quality too. We had recently bought a small double and liked it so much we bought a single for the next bedroom. The assembly is straightforward enough, although better with two people, and I would recommend an electric screwdriver with an extended 'drill-bit' for the screws, which need a bit of oomph to drive them home. (Make sure you have exactly the right fit on the bit or you can strip the screw head of course.)
Date published: 2017-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ovalman from Beautiful oak bed! I bought this bed for my 11 year old son who was so pleased he went to bed early!
Date published: 2017-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tara from Very good quality Great quality & looks great too. Looks great with radius chest
Date published: 2017-08-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by gaykh from Shame about the mattress I bought this bed a few weeks ago and am still very concerned about the unpleasant chemical/synthetic/plasticy smell of the mattress, which is a pity as the bed frame is lovely and exactly what I wanted. Not much joy with 'cusomter service complaints' who say the mattress needs airing - what, four weeks on? Already done that an it's still the same. Further action willl be needed by me after I return from hols if (as anticipated) the mattress still smells.
Date published: 2017-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dboy from Great bed - great craftsmanship My Radius oak bed was easy to put together - beautiful natural oak finish. It came very well protected - so no chance of damage. Delivery was very prompt. Habitat are a very easy company to deal with. There is no issue with importing from the UK into Ireland.
Date published: 2017-02-20