Details & Dimensions
- Designed exclusively for Habitat by the award winning Simon Pengelly.
- Bed: W142 x H84 x D212cm.
- Mattress: W135 x H21.5 x L190cm.
- Bedside: W49 x H55 x L38cm.
- Bedroom furniture: Oak and oak veneer
- Mattress: 1000 pocket sprung coil, surrounded by 6cm layer of Kaytex support foam.
- Mattress cover: 65% viscose, 35% cotton.
Product Code: 425491
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to the UK
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25
We offer convenient at-home collection and speedy refunds, including delivery charges on full order returns. Simply call our Customer Services Team on 0344 499 4686 within 14 days of receiving your items.View our Returns Page
- Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Do not use Solvent based cleaners
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- We recommend the use of placemats and coasters to protect surfaces from heat and moisture.
- The mattress cover is suitable for dry cleaning only.
- Not suitable for machine wash, bleach or iron.
- Clean mattress using a proprietary cleaner.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kirsty from Comfy but squeaky The bed is comfy and well made, but it creaks and squeaks a lot. We have had to mess around with the frame quite a lot to sort this out. Still not 100% right.
Date published: 2020-03-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nm from Great bed! Bought this a few weeks ago, looks really good, very comfortable
Date published: 2019-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ianne from A well-made, good-looking bed We bought this just over a month ago as our main bed and have been very pleased with it ever since! Many good night's sleeps since and the bed is so well-made I hope that it will serve for many years to come! Delivery was prompt and efficient and the bed was very easy to put together. Construction is very solid and there is no movement in any of the joints (unlike our old bed) so no more creaking when you get into bed! The sprung base makes he mattress feel more comfortable too. Finally the angled headboard/back of the bed seems to be a just the correct angle to sit up in bed on a lazy Sunday morning! Very comfortable and throughly recommend it.
Date published: 2019-01-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by DMCL from Beautiful bed spoilt by lack of quality control This is a fabulous design and the main oak frame is finished to a high standard. The slatted base is well made and finished with 36mm wide sprung slats set 36mm apart. BUT, there was a quality control issue with the bed we received. The side frames are linked to the head and foot of the bed with machine screws. So, machine screw self tapping inserts are fitted to each panel. Some of the inserts had not been inserted accurately which meant that, when the machine screws were inserted, they did not match up with the holes in the adjacent panel. I had to resolve this by removing some of the inserts and re-setting them in resin.
Date published: 2018-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bean jar from Great Quality bed frame We love this bed frame, great design, easy to build. We love it!
Date published: 2018-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by habitat_bunny from Habitat Classic! The Radius bed is what Habitat excels at with certain of its products. It's such a well designed and beautiful bed: its assembly in particular is straightforward and made in such a way that it will tolerate repeated re-assembly. It's a Habitat classic!
Date published: 2018-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Light sleeper from A real treat So pleased with our bed, although it does need two, it was easy to put together. Solid, but not cheap, even so it looks more expensive than it is and worth every penny, go for it.
Date published: 2018-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by mhug101 from Great quality Bought two of these for our kids room and very happy that we did. Beds look great but also not obtrusive and the lack of sharp corners means fewer places for the kids to hurt themselves on!
Date published: 2018-03-20