Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- W90 x H74 x L200cm.
- Seats 8-10.
- Product weight: 50kg.
- Lacquered solid oak.
Product Code: 23973
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- If necessary clean by wiping with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with abrasive, alcohol and solvent based substances or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
8 seat solid oak dining table is rated out of 5 by 34.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fulham Rob from Timeless classic design I bought one of these tables 18 yrs ago (200cm) we are moving and loved the table so much that we bought the 150cm one .Habitat still make the table which says a lot about this design. Unfortunately the table was damaged on arrival so awaiting a replacement
Date published: 2018-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bee1244 from Beautiful design the table makes the room I have always loved this table design. Having finally splashed out I am very happy. It completes the kitchen, great classic design, beautiful curved edges and rounded ends, sleek and excellent quality. It was easy to put together, just attaching the legs to the top. It is fairly heavy and sturdy. A friend has had hers for many years and it still looks as stylish. It would fit in almost any style of kitchen/dining room.
Date published: 2018-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by ACM from Great quality A quality piece of furniture, great style. Goes together very well, make sure there are two of you as it is heavy!'
Date published: 2017-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by RM1807 from Classic, stylish and practical Have had my eye on this table for 5 years or so... finally bought it on sale plus the bench and it’s not disappointed - looks gorgeous and the bench is great for my 3 year old !
Date published: 2017-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moroder from Elegant and timeless We have coveted this table for over 15 years and have finally been able to have it. It looks fantastic and makes the room. It is so solid, yet elegant, sleek and in my opinion, classic and timeless. We have the bench and chairs to go with it and are delighted with them all. Being a light colour you might worry about staining, but we have kids and much has been spilt already and it just wipes off.
Date published: 2017-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ian and Patrick from Good quality. Solid. 8 seater is great for spreading out. Lots of room. Perfect for our regular family and extra visitors on special occasions.
Date published: 2017-08-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dooferville from Crackin Stylish - nice edges and well built. Construction slightly fiddly but minor grouch.
Date published: 2017-08-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by ecojanie from Stonking table but heavy This was delivered about 3 weeks ago and is exactly as advertised. It has a beautiful matt finish and although delivered by 2 men - thank goodness. It was a struggle to turn over when we had assembled - very easy to do- due to the weight. A timeless classic that will hopefully see us out. One thing to note is that with the radius chairs although this will seat 8, 6 is more realistic - very hard to see it seating 10 but I guess if they are all size 6 and eat with only a fork then it would be possible. One thing missing is information on how to care for this table, wax/polish/oil? this is my only negative.
Date published: 2017-08-07