Details & Dimensions
- Due to the nature of natural wood, variations in structure and colour may occur.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- W50 x H77 x D58cm, seat height: 48cm
- Frame: lacquered solid oak.
- Seat: foam-filled seat cushion upholstered in 100% cotton cover.
Product Code: 27428
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- If necessary clean the wooden surfaces by wiping with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with abrasive, alcohol and solvent based substances or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Although the product is protected with lacquer, it remains possible to scratch the finish and care should be take during use.
- Because of the nature of the materials used for this product, every one is unique.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not soak
- drench the articles.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
Solid oak dining chair with upholstered seat pad is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matty L from Awesome and comfy chairs! I've had these chairs along with the radius dining table and bench for a month now. I love the design and most importantly they are super comfy. I could recommend these highly enough!
Date published: 2018-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by ecojanie from Love! Love! Love! - everything a chair should be With a penchant for chairs I am loving these small but perfectly formed chairs. We bought 4 of these to go with our large radius table. Not only are they comfortable but very stylish tucking neatly under the table so when not in use no one is tripping over them. Extremely supportive and comfortable. How do I get extra covers for the seat pads? Delivered on time and packaged well - these solid chairs should stand the test of time.
Date published: 2017-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by SusieJ from Great design We love these chairs. They are good, solid and comfortable.
Date published: 2017-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by AS351 from Worth the wait! Bought the radius table & sideboard well over 10 years ago, much to my bewilderment, at the time, my wife decided she wanted Habitat leather chairs to accompany the table. Now older & wiser we finally have the matching radius chairs & we are very happy with them. Surprisingly good colour match given the age difference & in my opinion more comfortable than the leather chairs. We would certainly recommend them along with the other radius dining furniture which still looks good after all these years. One issue I have is with the questionable actions of seemingly withdrawing these chairs from stock every time, until now, Habitat have held a sale only for the chairs to become available again literally days after the sale had ended. Obviously you'll gather I bought them in the sale, eventually, as the withdrawal from stock during a sale has been happening for the last couple of years, coincidence or questionable practice, you decide!
Date published: 2017-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bean from solid and stylish I was so pleased to buy chairs that matched a table we had taken over from our son in law!
Date published: 2017-02-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sugar Hiccup from Good quality, design and style Very pleased with two Radius chairs bought recently. Well designed; their 'bridal joints' are a very noticeable and pleasing feature. Quality of the material seems good i.e. the oak frame plus the seat cushions, which seem quite firm, but that is my preference - time will tell however?! They have a nice neutral styling, both in colour and materials, which complement the decor and the Kilo dining table they'll be used in/with.
Date published: 2016-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Miss molar from Very stylish I originally bought four chairs two carvers and a bench twelve years ago. Now the kids are older I wanted another two chairs as we don't use the bench as much. I loved the Radius range and was happy I could get more chairs. I have had the table and chairs for twelve years and it looks as good today as when I first bought it.
Date published: 2016-08-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by review request from poor quality I bought two Radius chairs to go with my present Radius dining table and 2 armed Radius chair that were bought 10 years ago. The new chairs are smaller and not so well finished. Expensive for not great quality.
Date published: 2016-08-14