Details & Dimensions
- Sprung slats included, mattress and bed linen sold separately.
- Designed by award-winning designer Simon Pengelly, exclusively for Habitat.
- Part of the wider Radius range, which includes bedroom, dining, storage and living room furniture.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W142 x H84 x D212cm.
- Sleeping dimensions: W135 x L190cm.
- Underbed clearance: 22.8cm.
- Solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 777860
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains with a weak washing up liquid solution and a damp cloth and dry after with a clean cloth.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents.
- Always use placemats and coasters to protect the surface from moisture and heat.
Oak double bed frame 135cm is rated out of 5 by 17.
Rated 3 out of 5 by DMCL from Beautiful bed spoilt by lack of quality control This is a fabulous design and the main oak frame is finished to a high standard. The slatted base is well made and finished with 36mm wide sprung slats set 36mm apart. BUT, there was a quality control issue with the bed we received. The side frames are linked to the head and foot of the bed with machine screws. So, machine screw self tapping inserts are fitted to each panel. Some of the inserts had not been inserted accurately which meant that, when the machine screws were inserted, they did not match up with the holes in the adjacent panel. I had to resolve this by removing some of the inserts and re-setting them in resin.
Date published: 2018-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bean jar from Great Quality bed frame We love this bed frame, great design, easy to build. We love it!
Date published: 2018-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by habitat_bunny from Habitat Classic! The Radius bed is what Habitat excels at with certain of its products. It's such a well designed and beautiful bed: its assembly in particular is straightforward and made in such a way that it will tolerate repeated re-assembly. It's a Habitat classic!
Date published: 2018-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Light sleeper from A real treat So pleased with our bed, although it does need two, it was easy to put together. Solid, but not cheap, even so it looks more expensive than it is and worth every penny, go for it.
Date published: 2018-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by mhug101 from Great quality Bought two of these for our kids room and very happy that we did. Beds look great but also not obtrusive and the lack of sharp corners means fewer places for the kids to hurt themselves on!
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flow from Great value! This is the second Radius bed I have purchased. It is easy to assemble, good quality and overall great value for money.
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Charles07 from Good quality bed Clean restrained design. Good quality materials and easy to put up on your own. Light enough to move around once constructed.
Date published: 2018-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by EdwardDeBonio from Excellent quality, solid, simple & understated This is the second radius bed I've bought. Besides the great looks a couple of the practical benefits of this bed are: You can sit on the end of the bed quite comfortably if you've got a 9" or more thick mattress. The sleek lines mean there are no "sticky out bits" to catch your legs when you get up in the dark. The only minor downside is there is only 10" clearance underneath, so little room for a washing basket, or anything else. But if you are going for a clean and tidy minimalist look, this is probably no bad thing.
Date published: 2018-02-12