Details & Dimensions
- Sprung slats included, mattress and bed linen sold separately.
- Designed by award-winning designer Simon Pengelly, exclusively for Habitat.
- Part of the wider Radius range, which includes bedroom, dining, storage and living room furniture.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W158 x H84 x D220cm.
- Sleeping dimensions: W150 x L200cm.
- Underbed clearance: 22.8cm.
- Solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 777863
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains with a weak washing up liquid solution and a damp cloth and dry after with a clean cloth.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents.
- Always use placemats and coasters to protect the surface from moisture and heat.
Oak kingsize bed frame 150cm is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mhug101 from Great quality Bought two of these for our kids room and very happy that we did. Beds look great but also not obtrusive and the lack of sharp corners means fewer places for the kids to hurt themselves on!
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flow from Great value! This is the second Radius bed I have purchased. It is easy to assemble, good quality and overall great value for money.
Date published: 2018-03-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Charles07 from Good quality bed Clean restrained design. Good quality materials and easy to put up on your own. Light enough to move around once constructed.
Date published: 2018-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by EdwardDeBonio from Excellent quality, solid, simple & understated This is the second radius bed I've bought. Besides the great looks a couple of the practical benefits of this bed are: You can sit on the end of the bed quite comfortably if you've got a 9" or more thick mattress. The sleek lines mean there are no "sticky out bits" to catch your legs when you get up in the dark. The only minor downside is there is only 10" clearance underneath, so little room for a washing basket, or anything else. But if you are going for a clean and tidy minimalist look, this is probably no bad thing.
Date published: 2018-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by LGT from Kingsize - good choice A normal double bed won't cut it any more after spending a month of nights in this bed - there's so much more room! The Radius bed has a great style that doesn't date and is very comfy - the sloping headboard makes it much easier to read or eat in bed!
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nevs from Well built! Easy to assemble and very sturdy! Takes the mattress beautifully and the best nights sleep.
Date published: 2017-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by SteveL from Beautifully made The oak bedhead and the foot are beautifully crafted with those lovely joints. The veneer sections look nice quality too. We had recently bought a small double and liked it so much we bought a single for the next bedroom. The assembly is straightforward enough, although better with two people, and I would recommend an electric screwdriver with an extended 'drill-bit' for the screws, which need a bit of oomph to drive them home. (Make sure you have exactly the right fit on the bit or you can strip the screw head of course.)
Date published: 2017-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ovalman from Beautiful oak bed! I bought this bed for my 11 year old son who was so pleased he went to bed early!
Date published: 2017-08-09