Hand crafted in Italy, the Smithfield dark grey luxury leather 3 seater sofa has a sculptural silhouette with feather and fibre filled seat cushions for comfort.
Designed by Aaron Probyn for the Habitat Design Reunion project to celebrate our 50th birthday, the range is inspired by classic 60s racing car designs. With rounded, rolled arms and a high back, Smithfield is hand crafted using age-old techniques.
Comprising an armchair and 2 sofas, the timeless range complements both traditional and modern schemes and is available in fabric or leather in a choice of colours.
- Assembled dimensions: W210 x H85 x D106cm
- Seat height: 38cm
- Diagonal depth: 130cm
- Seat depth: 64cm
- Width of armrest: 8cm
- Height of armrest: 62cm
- Product weight: 65kg
W215 x H90 x D106cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 465109
- Design exclusive to Habitat.
- Designed by Aaron Probyn .
- Upholstered in luxurious aniline leather.
- Premium leather with only a wax applied for a natural look and feel.
- Only the best hides are selected for this type of leather which is very lightly treated with only a wax finish giving it a soft, natural feel with a drape like thickness.
- Legs require assembly.
- Slight variations in the colour and texture of leather are totally normaland as a result this product may appear to have a dark bluish tone in certain lights.
- We take great care handling our sofas and they’re rigorously checked for quality, but please bear in mind that small irregularities, scratches or blemishes are not faults. They’re the good part!
- Legs require assembly
- Cover: 100% aniline leather.
- Structure: metal frame with fibre wrapped foam.
- Seat cushion: 50% polyester fibre and 50% feather-filled.
- Lumbar cushion: 100% feather.
- Feet: beech wood.
Professional clean only.
Never use any chemicals or other household cleaning liquids such as soap, bleach, stain remover, benzene, shoe polish or waxes as they can destroy the leather.
Dust your leather upholstery weekly with a clean dry cloth.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading or cracking may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. If needed wipe down with a slightly damp cloth (water only) and then dry off thoroughly with a dry, lint free cloth.
Delivery & Returns
UK Mainland: FREE when you spend over £500.
Large & bulky orders under £500 will cost £9.95 to deliver.
Republic of Ireland: Furniture deliveries cost £135.
We recommend you try before you buy with our free fabric swatch service.
Returns made easy
UK Mainland: FREE returns
Republic of Ireland: Furniture returns cost £68