Hand crafted in Italy, the Smithfield stone leather 3 seater sofa has a sculptural silhouette with feather and fibre filled seat cushions for comfort.
Designed by Aaron Probyn for the Habitat Design Reunion project to celebrate our 50th birthday, the range is inspired by classic 60s racing car designs. With rounded, rolled arms and a high back, Smithfield is hand crafted using age-old techniques.
Comprising an armchair and 2 sofas, the timeless range complements both traditional and modern schemes and is available in fabric or leather in a choice of colours.
- Assembled dimensions: W210 x H85 x D106cm
- Seat height: 38cm
- Diagonal depth: 130cm
- Seat depth: 64cm
- Width of armrest: 8cm
- Height of armrest: 62cm
- Product weight: 65kg
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 465099
- Design exclusive to Habitat.
- Designed by Aaron Probyn .
- With a uniform texture and colour this leather has excellent durability whilst remaining soft and flexible.
- Slight variations in the colour and texture of leather are totally normal. We take great care handling our sofas and they’re rigorously checked for quality, but please bear in mind that small irregularities, scratches or blemishes are not faults. They’re the good part!
- Legs require assembly
- Cover: 100% corrected pigmented leather.
- Structure: metal frame with fibre wrapped foam.
- Seat cushion: 50% polyester fibre and 50% feather-filled.
- Lumbar cushion: 100% feather.
- Feet: beech wood.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filled we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.