The luxurious Spencer grey luxury leather 2 seater sofa with oak legs is a sleek design that combines a slender, streamlined shape with soft cushions and 2 feather-filled bolsters.
Designed by and exclusive to Habitat, the Italian-made sofa is upholstered in aniline leather, which allows the natural characteristics of the hide to show through and it is the most premium natural looking leather available on the market.
The Spencer range comprises various sized sofas and an armchair in 3 types of leather, 3 types of fabric and in a choice of oak or metal legs.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W180 x H81 x D83cm
- Seat height: 40cm
- Diagonal depth: 110cm
- Seat depth: 59cm
- Width of armrest: 7cm
- Height of armrest: 53cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: W180 x H83 x D90cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 446555
- Design exclusive to Habitat.
- Upholstered in luxurious aniline leather Premium leather with only a wax applied for a natural look and feel. Only the best hides are selected for this type of leather which is very lightly treated with only a wax finish giving it a soft, natural feel with a drape like thickness.
- Slight variations in the colour and texture of leather are totally normal. We take great care handling our sofas and they’re rigorously checked for quality, but please bear in mind that small irregularities, scratches or blemishes are not faults. They’re the good part!
- Legs require assembly.
- Cover: 100% aniline leather.
- Structure: metal.
- Seat cushion: foam and fibre.
- Back cushion: foam and fibre.
- Bolster cushion: feather.
- Feet: oak.
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly to restore their shape and rotate double-sided cushions so that they wear evenly. If your sofa is feather filed we recommend you plump and rotate once a week.
Professional clean only.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Spots and Spills; DO NOT RUB! Carefully soak up any spillage by gently blotting with a clean, dry absorbent cloth. Do not use a wet cloth.
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to UK Mainland:
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25