Our versatile Tab sofa has been cleverly designed with small and awkward access spaces in mind. Its modular, small footprint construction means you can build it up to the exact shape and size you require, and easily adapt this over time by adding or removing its modular pieces.
Created in the Habitat design studio and made in Europe, it has a squared shape with smoothed corners and offers the upmost comfort with its deep seat design, foam filled seat cushions and smaller scatter cushions on top. The sofa is stylishly finished with low beech feet.
Perfect for busy homes, this sofa is upholstered in a soft, easy-clean fabric to aid the removal of water-based stains.
Mix and match with the other Tab modular pieces, which include a useful storage footstool.
Before purchasing be sure to read our Sofa Measuring Guide to ensure this sofa will fit into your home. Once delivered to you, remember to plump and rotate your cushions regularly to keep your sofa looking its best.
Will it fit?
We want you to love your sofa and enjoy it for years to come, so before you make your purchase, please check that it will fit perfectly into your home.Measuring Guide Buying Guide
Check out all of our buying guides here
- Assembled dimensions: W235 x H74 x D85cm
- Packaged dimensions: Pack 1: Pack1: W90 x H75 x D90cm. Pack 2: Pack2: W70 x H75 x D90cm.
Please note that this is just a guide - due to their handmade nature, our sofas may vary slightly in size.
- Product Code: 1784287
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- Cover: 100% Polyester.
- Structure: beech & pine.
- Seat cushion: foam.
- Back cushion: foam & dacron.
- Lumbar cushion: 100% polyester fibre.
- Feet: clear lacquered beech .
- Seat suspension type: elastic webbing for superior support and durability.
Extremely hardwearing, this 100% polyester fabric was made with busy homes in mind. It has an easy-care finish to aid the removal of water-based spillages, preventing any stains.
Spots and Spills;
1. Use a kitchen towel to absorb the liquid
2. Gently wipe with a damp cloth and rub gently over the fabric. If the stain does not come off completely, repeat the process as required.
3. Contact a professional upholstery cleaner if in any doubt
To keep your sofa looking fabulous, give its cushions a good squeeze regularly.
Covers (both removable and fixed) should only be cleaned professionally by an upholstery cleaning specialist.
Colour variation may occur between cleaned and un-cleaned sections. When cleaning, please ensure all components are cleaned at the same time to avoid colour variation.
Vacuum or brush your upholstery weekly as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours.
Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may occur.
Avoid sharp objects.
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to UK Mainland:
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25