Details & Dimensions
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- We would recommend that all customers use the provided wall attachment with this product to ensure safety and security within your home.
- 2 drawers. 1 hanging rail.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W90 x H180 x D50cm.
- Drawer dimensions: W35.5 x H12.5 x D43cm.
- Packaged dimensions - Box 1: W102 x H25 x D58cm.
- Packaged dimensions - Box 2: W175 x H6.5 x D52cm.
- Packaged dimensions - Box 3: W174 x H7.3 x D56cm.
- Handles: walnut stained solid ash.
- Frame: lacquered wood.
Product Code: 334746
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains with a weak washing up liquid solution and a damp cloth and dry after with a clean cloth.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents.
- Always use placemats and coasters to protect the surface from moisture and heat.
White 2 door wardrobe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie from Wardrobe solid and looks good Great item and stylish Habitat design. Would have given 5 stars but assembly of doors was a little tricky as we had put the interior hinge brackets the wrong way round
Date published: 2018-04-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mark32 from Nice look but one dented door and align all doors One of the doors arrived with a dent at the top, also the doors are not aligned. I hired a professional flat pack assembler to put the furniture together and try as he could he couldn't get the doors to align, he then showed he how ikea wardrobes have different hinges that give more bandwidth to make sure all the doors on the cupboards fit right. I would have expected something much more expensive than ikea to be that much better to be honest. Other than that it looks quite nice.
Date published: 2017-08-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lottiewells from Not what expected Door was chipped, most edges were scuffed. Doors do not align properly. Drawers are wonky. I sent an email to Habitat straight away to come to some arrangement. Got automated reply saying due to heavy traffic of emails I wouldn't hear back for some time. A week+ went by and was told I wouldn't be hearing back at all due to too many emails... It wasn't until I managed to get hold of someone via twitter that a new door was agreed to be sent out. Yet to receive it, but do not hold high hopes on it's quality. For such an expensive item I would have expected far far better.
Date published: 2017-07-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by lorissimo from Got there in the end The quality of the build is "good", however some of the elements were slightly scratched/damaged. fortunately, the damages were on "external" sections, so out of view. The instructions were quite poor. Some of the drawings were actually wrong, but having assembled furniture in the past, I was able to spot these errors and assemble it correctly. If in doubt, follow your instinct and not the instructions. The design is great, as the wardrobe looks very beautiful, just like in the images.
Date published: 2016-10-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by TommyStride from All singing, all dancing. The wardrobe is all singing and all dancing but it was tricky to put together and the doors don't close properly despite adjustment.
Date published: 2016-06-27