Details & Dimensions
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- Rolled slats included, mattress and bed linen sold separately.
- This Habitat bed frame is designed to fit our UK size mattresses.
- Shop our mattress collection to find the mattress that suits the way you sleep.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W135 x H84 x L201cm.
- Sleeping dimensions: W135 x L190cm.
- Underbed clearance: 26cm.
- Bed frame: matt white lacquered solid ash and ash veneer.
- Slats: solid pine.
Product Code: 268423
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains with a weak washing up liquid solution and a damp cloth and dry after with a clean cloth.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents.
- Always use placemats and coasters to protect the surface from moisture and heat.
Double bed frame 135cm is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Wooley from Simple to assemble I bought this bed last month for our gest bedroom. We love the simplicity of the design, the quality and the ease of assembly.
Date published: 2019-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by treatsbytoby from Looks greats and easy to setup After much ruminating, i finally decided to buy this frame * Surprisingly easy to setup * it took me 4 hrs within which i took breaks + I'm no handyman (the pieces are heavy. i will suggest getting a friend to help) * The white frame looks great. * there enough room underneath the frame to easily fit a average laid flatly luggage
Date published: 2019-02-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mara555 from A nice minimalist bed I looked around a lot before deciding to buy this bed. I was looking for a white wooden minimalist retro bed with space underneath and on that front this bed delivers. It is very easy to rotate my new mattress on this bed and the mattress fits on the frame and the mattress stays pretty much in place and no movement as such unless you push your mattress forcefully. Design wise the only thing I would have liked more is if the headboard was just slightly higher. Once a mattress and pillows go on, you cannot see the headboard design at all which is a shame (my mattress depth is 23 cm so not a very deep one). Function wise - Habitat just deliver so this is a self assembly. As per some other reviews, joining the corners well was the toughest part of the assembly and it took 2 of us to push and prod a little bit but we managed it. The paint has been sprayed on and for the most part if perfectly even. Though I can feel some bubbles in some places but they are so small that by the time you dress the bed and use it, you will forget all about it and hardly visible to the eye. The only other thing I have found is that the headboard screw needs to be re-tightened with the allen key again if I lean on it for a while but may be that is because I personally can't get it any tighter and others may not have this issue. Overall I am pleased with my purchase as it meets the criteria and style I had in mind and paid full price, but I have seen special offer prices on the bed which I feel is more justified for the bedframe than full price.
Date published: 2018-08-18