Details & Dimensions
- Traditionally found in French bars, zinc is a non porous material and does not harbour food borne bacteria.
- Markings and patina on the table top are inherent features of zinc and add character to the product.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W90 x H76 x L200cm.
- Seats 6-8.
- Top: zinc.
- Base: powder coated metal.
Product Code: 238654
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Wipe the whole table surface down regularly with a mild soapy solution and dry thoroughly with a clean cloth to avoid water marks and streaking.
- Regularly dust with a dry cloth.
- Never use abrasive cleaners on your YEOMAN table as they will scratch its soft surface.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- If you want to polish the table, use good-quality beeswax.
- Don’t be temped to spot clean as this can lead to patchy results.
- Help reduce the chance of staining by wiping up any spills immediately with a soft dry cloth, before wiping the whole table surface down with a mild soapy solution.
- Dry thoroughly with a clean cloth to avoid water marks and streaking.
- Avoid ring marks by using coasters.
- If using your YEOMAN zinc table for food preparation, always use a chopping board.
- Never set hot saucepans or cookware directly on to the zinc top as the heat can warp and mark it.
- Always use protective trivets.
8 seater zinc topped dining table is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jacqui 2 from 8 seater zinc topped dining table This table has really updated my dining room which is exactly what I wanted to happen.
Date published: 2018-08-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by wanda42 from Great table Very sturdy, hard wearing, modern table. Love the look of this table and there is loads of room.
Date published: 2018-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by SueL from Yeoman table Great table, lovely zinc top, sturdy and well balanced
Date published: 2018-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tamify from Unique and solid table but prepare for marks Bought this table as it suited our look perfectly and delivery was swiftly with minor damage to the box but no damage to the table. A breeze to setup with some help for lifting. Now set up the table is showing some white marks from lemon and more will follow with time but this is all part of the charm of zinc
Date published: 2018-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Old Wol from Boys toys This was a xmas present for my 30 yr old daughter - mother of two young boys. Absolutely loved it - industrial to the core - with a 7 and 3 year old and hubby to boot, it needs to withstand the predominantly male household and all that entails plus look stylish!
Date published: 2017-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heya from Lovely looking table Really happy with this table, so happy we ended up buying two to make one really long communal table. Gives the look and feel that we were after and such a bargain when on sale.
Date published: 2017-08-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by KateB83 from Faulty! I bought this table during my renovations and checked it on delivery. It was dented and I was disappointed but I decided to let this go. I started using the table 4 weeks ago and last week one of the 'screws' fell off the top. As this is a manufacturing fault, I expected Habitat to work hard to rectify the situation. Instead they've been disorganised, patronising and entirely unhelpful. Well done Habitat! You now have one less customer to worry about in future!
Date published: 2017-08-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by londongrant from Fun, functional and funky - but heavy It's not for everyone, but if you have the room and you prefer your living room to have more of a café vibe than pastels and soft furnishings this is a great choice. It's long and can easily fit 6 people around it, or 8 if people sit at each end. I The table is dead easy to put together (10 minutes max), but unless you lift weights you may need help turning it upright as it is heavy! Something for you to consider if you have stairs or may need to move it later. While I like the benches that go with the Yeoman's table, I chose some metal and wooden chairs instead. They work well.
Date published: 2017-08-03