Details & Dimensions
- Traditionally found in French bars, zinc is a non porous material and does not harbour food borne bacteria.
- Markings and patina on the table top are inherent features of zinc and add character to the product.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W90 x H76 x L200cm.
- Seats 6-8.
- Top: zinc.
- Base: powder coated metal.
Product Code: 238654
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Wipe the whole table surface down regularly with a mild soapy solution and dry thoroughly with a clean cloth to avoid water marks and streaking.
- Regularly dust with a dry cloth.
- Never use abrasive cleaners on your YEOMAN table as they will scratch its soft surface.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- If you want to polish the table, use good-quality beeswax.
- Don’t be temped to spot clean as this can lead to patchy results.
- Help reduce the chance of staining by wiping up any spills immediately with a soft dry cloth, before wiping the whole table surface down with a mild soapy solution.
- Dry thoroughly with a clean cloth to avoid water marks and streaking.
- Avoid ring marks by using coasters.
- If using your YEOMAN zinc table for food preparation, always use a chopping board.
- Never set hot saucepans or cookware directly on to the zinc top as the heat can warp and mark it.
- Always use protective trivets.
8 seater zinc topped dining table is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Old Wol from Boys toys This was a xmas present for my 30 yr old daughter - mother of two young boys. Absolutely loved it - industrial to the core - with a 7 and 3 year old and hubby to boot, it needs to withstand the predominantly male household and all that entails plus look stylish!
Date published: 2017-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heya from Lovely looking table Really happy with this table, so happy we ended up buying two to make one really long communal table. Gives the look and feel that we were after and such a bargain when on sale.
Date published: 2017-08-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by KateB83 from Faulty! I bought this table during my renovations and checked it on delivery. It was dented and I was disappointed but I decided to let this go. I started using the table 4 weeks ago and last week one of the 'screws' fell off the top. As this is a manufacturing fault, I expected Habitat to work hard to rectify the situation. Instead they've been disorganised, patronising and entirely unhelpful. Well done Habitat! You now have one less customer to worry about in future!
Date published: 2017-08-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by londongrant from Fun, functional and funky - but heavy It's not for everyone, but if you have the room and you prefer your living room to have more of a café vibe than pastels and soft furnishings this is a great choice. It's long and can easily fit 6 people around it, or 8 if people sit at each end. I The table is dead easy to put together (10 minutes max), but unless you lift weights you may need help turning it upright as it is heavy! Something for you to consider if you have stairs or may need to move it later. While I like the benches that go with the Yeoman's table, I chose some metal and wooden chairs instead. They work well.
Date published: 2017-08-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Simon96 from Good construction Very pleased with both the delivery and the item, it assembled quickly and is very solid- as reflected in the weight!
Date published: 2017-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Louloobyloulou from Cool table Bought this online so was very happy when it lived up to expectations. It's a very cool, large family table. The surface marks easily but is part of its charm and it feel great, almost has a softness to it despite its industrial appearance. We bought the bench as well which works well and is a great width. For the price this table really is a great buy that I'm sure we'll be using for many years to come.
Date published: 2017-07-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Graham from Great table, shame about the damage! Ordered it after seeing it in The Kings Road London. Exactly what we wanted, and delivered on time. Very well packed but still damaged in two places, rather disappointing. Decided to live with it, so avoiding all the hassle of getting it replaced.
Date published: 2016-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mickey J from Yeoman Got this in the sale, so pleased with it, barging!
Date published: 2016-11-15