Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- 3 adjustable shelves.
- W180 x H63 x D45cm.
- Product weight: 59kg.
- Oiled solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 24628
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture Orders over £500 = Free
Large & bulky orders = £9.95
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Apply a generous coating of furniture oil.
- Allow to absorb for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Follow directions given.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid sharp objects
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Colour variations will even out with time.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil every year
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Sand with light sand paper to remove marks then reoil.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- This product is very susceptible to UV rays and its colour can change significantly.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
Oiled oak 3 door sideboard with slatted doors is rated out of 5 by 143.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DavidandTaleb from A cool cocktail cabinet We we're looking for something simple and timeless to use as a drinks cabinet. We loved it so much we ended up buying the large sideboard to put under the TV.
Date published: 2018-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by silveriddid from great quality Delighted with this chest of drawers. It's really solid and looks great. I managed to construct alone too which was a bonus.
Date published: 2018-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by welshskittles from great colour and finish Bought this for a new TV and the size fits perfectly. Looks neat and stylish and very pleased with the final look which enhances the room , also bought the tall narrow bookshelf to match
Date published: 2018-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by shopper12321321 from Nice cupboard, overall good quality I bought this recently and assembled it at home by myself which was easy enough. The instructions are very basic and some of the pictures are hard to follow but common sense helps you through. The unit itself if pretty good quality and sturdy. Downsides are - 1. The magnetic latch that opens and closes the door are very poor quality, you hear the spring creak loudly every time it opens which makes the furniture feel very cheap overall - I am going to look for a replacement for this. 2. The fixture to secure the cabinet to the wall to prevent it from falling over is not long enough if you have skirting boards bigger than say 1cm depth. As such I was not able to attach it to the wall. 3. It did arrive with a scratch on 1 panel Overall I am very pleased with the cupboard and happy with the purchase, just need to resolve the 3 issues mentioned.
Date published: 2018-04-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by Chrisg001 from Could be a lot better The design is good but I was very disappointed with the quality of the product; Sharp edges and loose veneer on the board edges. Also the hinges are very poor quality -cheapest available I think - I fully expect them to fail soon! Was going to purchase other pieces in the range but not now.
Date published: 2018-04-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by Schojg from Looks stylish but........ Very expensive for a flat pack and when assembled feels flimsy! Far too expensive for this kind of quality. Come on Habitat get your quality versus price right!
Date published: 2018-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Supabaz from Max-imum style. Bought two these in the sale and saved a whooping £80. They make great beside tables and are far superior to the Swedish flat pack they replaced. Happy campers.
Date published: 2018-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lalahava from Elegant Beautiful and practical. We bought this as a bedside table. It is quite roomy despite it's size. We are very satisfied with the purchase. It was not as easy to assemble as we thought, but was worth the effort.
Date published: 2018-03-17