Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- 3 adjustable shelves.
- W180 x H63 x D45cm.
- Product weight: 59kg.
- Oiled solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 24628
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Returns = £68
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Apply a generous coating of furniture oil.
- Allow to absorb for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Follow directions given.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid sharp objects
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Colour variations will even out with time.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil every year
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Sand with light sand paper to remove marks then reoil.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- This product is very susceptible to UV rays and its colour can change significantly.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.