Details & Dimensions
- Solid oak slatted fronts.
- We would recommend that all customers use the provided wall attachment with this product to ensure safety and security within your home.
- 3 doors. 5 fixed interior shelves. 4 adjustable interior shelves. 2 hanging rails.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W160 x H199.6 x D63cm.
- Drawer dimensions: W40 x H12 x D44cm.
- Product weight: 181.5kg.
- Oiled solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 386885
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to the UK
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25
Delivery to Republic of Ireland
We offer convenient at-home collection and speedy refunds, including delivery charges on full order returns. Simply call our Customer Services Team on 0344 499 4686 within 14 days of receiving your items.View our Returns Page
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Do not use abrasive or solvent-based cleaners.
- Light marks can be sanded away with very fine grade sand paper and then the whole surface re-oiled. Apply a generous amount of oil, allow to dry for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Re-apply oil every year.
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Al25 from Lots of scratches, chips, and dents. I bought this a week ago and noticed a number of scratches and marks on the doors and housing after I assembled it. Although it’s a good quality piece, I’m disappointed about these marks that spoil the aesthetic.
Date published: 2019-09-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by FHtgbtbtb from Review Good quality solid and easy to assemble. Final appearance not quite square with greater gap at the bottom if both doors.
Date published: 2019-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by sian55 from Looks brilliant! The wardrobe is really useful with hanging space and plenty of drawers. It looks classy. Because it is so solid. it is heavy and thus help is needed to put it together. Instructions are good.
Date published: 2019-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shoegazer47 from A stylish storage solution Some wardrobes can be bulky and awkward so after much looking around this Habitat Max wardrobe caught our eye.We needed a wardrobe big enough for two and this didn't disappoint. It has a good balance of modern with the added traditional feel of the warm coloured wood.It arrived in four boxes and the instructions were clear to follow.I'd suggest it is a two person job to assemble.The trickiest part is slotting in the back panels but mainly as you need a good amount of space around the built wardrobe frame.Overall it took a 2-3 hours from unpack to full assembly.The sliding doors are smooth, the slats give it an airy feel, and the storage capacity is great. Very pleased with it and would recommend.
Date published: 2019-02-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by MariaLuisaGoon from solid, spacious wardrobe i have been looking at sliding door wardrobes for a while, to fit in a small bedroom, this is quite big, but not having to open doors is a blessing. It took rather a long time to assemble....a matter of days in total, as we only had a few hours each day, but it was not difficult. The instructions are relatively clear, pictures instead of words. But still, it took more time than I imagined.
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Orange from Great quality This is a truly wonderful item of furniture. We own various MAX items and they are all great quality. Be warned, they are HEAVY, as they use solid oak wood, as well as veneered wood. Beatiful look and the smell of real wood cannot be beaten!
Date published: 2017-09-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by georgeb1984 from Does the job Good quality piece. Had a bit of a funny smell to begin with but this appears to be lessening with time. Also seems a little rickety but this might be to do with out furniture making skills than anything else! Spacious inside and looks good. Like the sliding doors a lot. Good storage solution.
Date published: 2017-08-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shazeez from Very specious and looks great Loving the new wardrobe, though a bit pricey. Overall recommended
Date published: 2017-08-25