Details & Dimensions
- Requires home-assembly.
- W108.5 x H34 x D45cm.
- Product weight: 23.8kg.
- Oiled solid oak and oak veneer.
Product Code: 19001
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- After applying oil allow the wood to absorb the oil before use.
- Always use place mats and never place wet or hot items directly onto the product.
- Apply a generous coating of furniture oil.
- Allow to absorb for 1-2 hours and wipe dry.
- Follow directions given.
- Areas that are covered will not vary in colour as much as the exposed areas of the product.
- Avoid contact with abrasive materials or cleaning agents as they can damage the surface.
- Avoid contact with alcohol based substances
- Avoid sharp objects
- Clean in situ
- Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight.
- Colour variations will even out with time.
- Do not strike with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time.
- Dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner using a soft brush attachment.
- Please consider the colour change of the product when making further purchases from the same range.
- Reapply oil every year
- Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean.
- Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining.
- Sand with light sand paper to remove marks then reoil.
- The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- This product is very susceptible to UV rays and its colour can change significantly.
- In order to help attain a uniform shade, we suggest items are placed on or adjacent to the furniture are regularly repositioned, especially during the first month's exposure.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
Oiled oak small TV stand with slatted front is rated out of 5 by 195.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jazza58 from Fabulous! Recently purchased Max 2 door side board. Great option being able to choose delivery date that suited me. Driver contact for del time was spot on. Beautiful piece of furniture. Looks fab in my conservatory. Really pleased and would highly recommend Habitat to anyone.
Date published: 2019-02-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jo54 from Sleek appearance We bought this piece of furniture in January and have been delighted with it. It was easy to assemble and is sleek and classic. The finish is excellent and overall we are very pleased.
Date published: 2019-01-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Prebsy from Lovely Scandi look! I bought this a couple of months ago and it looks great in my bedroom. It holds a good amount of items and the push open / close doors make it look really modern
Date published: 2019-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by H H from Mrs Heathcote This cabinet was easy to construct and sturdy. The doors fitted well and the finish was as advertised. The overall look is very stylish and contemporary.
Date published: 2019-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moppit from looks cool with my 55" OLED TV Selected this item because it was quite low - I did not want my TV to be higher than the top of the fireplace next to it - this is one of the lowest TV stands out there. Easy to assemble and solid. If I was really picky there is a slight gap variation in the slats and the finish is a bit light - might have a go staining it to match the rest of my decor. The front panel is push to open which works very well. For the price it's good value and the veneer quality good. Love the design.
Date published: 2019-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marian from Beautifully crafted & sturdy I have been looking for a thin console cupboard for ages and I am so happy that I found this. Sturdy and premium finish, has lots of storage space and style. I will buy some furniture from the rest of the range soon.
Date published: 2019-01-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by Hugh123 from Poor instructions! This is a very nice looking product... however... The instructions were woeful and failed to distinguish between the different wooden pieces. There was no difference indicated between the 3 drawers but each had a unique place to fit. Each drawer has a stopper, but there was no clarity where the stoppers were to be installed, also, one of them burst open and could not be refitted with its spring. So now it is assembled, but 2 of the drawers do not open by pressing in the drawer but only by pulling the drawer out - very awkward. And these 2 drawers do not line up correctly with the 3rd drawer because their stoppers are missing. It is serviceable but in reality only the top drawer is properly useable. Rather disappointing experience with a nice looking product. Could not recommend.
Date published: 2019-01-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pauly70 from Looks the part Easy to assemble, maybe not quite as solid as I expected but looks nice and hides away all AV equipment and cables while still allowing remotes to work. Good value at the offer price I paid.
Date published: 2019-01-03