Click & Collect FAQs
As Habitat and Argos have come together, you can now collect your Habitat shopping from Argos and selected Sainsbury's stores. Read our FAQs to learn more...
Coronavirus service update
Following guidelines, we've made a few changes on how to collect your Habitat orders from Argos stores:
In England - you can collect pre-paid online orders from Argos stores within a Sainsbury's supermarket, with the exception of stores listed here, or outside an Argos store.
In Wales - you can collect pre-paid online orders only from an Argos store or Argos store within a Sainsbury's supermarket. Argos stores will pass you your order at the door.
In Scotland - you can collect pre-paid online orders from any Argos stores within a Sainsbury's supermarket, or outside an Argos store in Mainland Scotland. You can collect from inside our Stornoway store.
In Northern Ireland - you can only collect orders from Argos stores within a Sainsbury's supermarket.
How does Click & Collect work?
You can now collect your Habitat shopping from Argos and selected Sainsbury's stores. Here's how it works:
- Once you reach your bag, select your nearest Argos store, collection point in a Sainsbury’s supermarket or Argos store in a Sainsbury’s supermarket to pick up your order from. Not sure which to pick? We'll let you know which one has what you want in stock.
- Pop in your payment details to pay when you check out online.
- We'll send a text or email with your order reference and collect code, which you’ll need when you collect your order.
- We’ll hold your item(s) for 7 days. Need more time? You can extend this for another 7 days - go to your 'account' on Argos.co.uk, choose 'recent orders' and you can extend from there.
- If you paid using your Argos Card, you'll need to bring this card with you when you collect your order. This is so we can verify your identity and protect your account.
How long will you hold my Click & Collect order for?
We’ll hold it for 7 days, so there’s no need to rush. If you need a bit more time, you can extend your pick-up time via your 'account' on Argos.co.uk: once there go to 'recent orders', select the right order and extend your collect time in the collection window option.
Where do I need to go when I collect in a Sainsbury's store?
We'll send you a 'ready to collect' email from Argos which will tell you exactly where to go once you're inside the store (as well as other handy info like the store address and opening hours).
Where can I pick up my Click & Collect order?
You can now choose between an Argos store, collection point within Sainsbury’s supermarkets, or an Argos store within Sainsbury’s supermarkets to pick up your order from. Please note that you can't Click & Collect items from a Habitat showroom.
How do I extend my Click & Collect order window?
Head to 'account' on Argos.co.uk, choose 'recent orders', select the right order and extend your collect time in the collection window option.
Can I change where I'm collecting my Click & Collect order from?
Call our customer services team on 0345 640 2020 and they'll advise.
Why can't I Click & Collect all items?
Some items are too heavy and/or large for Click & Collect, so it's safer for us and you if we deliver it.
Why has my Habitat product come in a HOME box?
We're excited to be welcoming some of our favourite HOME products into the Habitat range. Your product may arrive in Habitat or HOME packaging.