Easter is the perfect excuse to gather together friends and family to share in great conversation and delicious food. But, make sure your Easter table setting is just as much a feast for the eyes with our top tips to laying your table.
- Rule number one, it doesn’t have to be complicated. For a simple yet effective centrepiece, simply gather your favourite complementary vases of various shapes and sizes, and arrange them down the length of your dining table for a low effort, high impact look.
- Your Easter table doesn’t have to be bursting with colour – we love this simple yet sophisticated setting with pops of greenery. We particularly love eucalyptus for its refreshing scent and long-lasting qualities.
- What better time to utilise your favourite tableware? Nod to Easter with our eggshell white Olivia tableware collection which is hand-finished with a speckled effect. Layer it up to give your table setting a coordinated yet relaxed look.
- Soft pastel napkins and a scattering of eggs as place settings will add feminine flair to an otherwise rustic Easter table.
- If you’re looking to overhaul your whole dining room look before the Easter crowd arrives, consider the Feliz solid oak dining table for a Scandi-meets-industrial aesthetic. Made with fun-filled gatherings in mind, it comes with a matching bench, perfect for squeezing on those extra bums when the occasion calls.