Here at Habitat HQ we have put our heads together to come up with a list of our current favourite Habitat products for the summer season. To coincide with our 25% OFF EVERYTHING event this Thursday the 22nd May, we have come up with a colourful selection of 25 items of furniture, accessories and lighting that we know you’re gonna love.
1. Our Ria woven range is as bright as can be and perfect for your outdoor party this season. Made from colourful woven plastic, the range is a Habitat exclusive.
2. The Happer woollen rug, our hand-tufted beauty, is right on trend using a palette of black, white, grey and a pop of yellow.
3. Designed by Simon Pengelly exclusively for Habitat, our Radius dining range is not be missed. It features rounded corners and joined in traditional methods and is so versatile it could be used in either a modern country or loft-living scheme.
4. Available in black and in white, we say our Carter ceiling light is perfect hanging over your breakfast bar, or line up three in a row over your dining table for an eye-catching statement.
5. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, we love Tatsuma! It has become a real favourite with customers since it launched as it’s sleek body with tapered legs is easy on the eye and is right on trend.
6. Smooth to the touch and graphic by design, the Leason earthenware range has proved itself to be a hit. Mix it up with neutral crockery or be daring and style it up with bright coloured crockery, it can handle it.
7. Sourced in Portugal, these exotic looking Sasha plant pots are perfect for adding cheer to your garden!
8. Our Adele rug is a lovely lightweight flat weave rug and pastel perfect!
9. £30 for a double duvet cover that looks as good as this is rather impressive, we think! We also have Rukin pillow cases available in the same design. Bargain!
10. Whether you use it for water, milk or as a vase for your favourite floral bouquet, we think our Marne jug is oh-so-sweet!
11. No, it’s not plastic! Our Loco platter and bowl are made of glazed terracotta and are the perfect addition to your outdoor get-together.
12. High on all our shopping lists this summer is the Faceted planter! An exclusive Habitat design, they are lightweight and robust and you can leave them out all year round and they won’t succumb to frost.
13. Never lose your keys again with our Abri mirror. Perfect for the hallway, you can keep your keys on the in-built tray. Or perhaps it’s better in the bathroom so you don’t have to fumble on those dark mornings to find your make-up!
14. Reminiscent of Morocco, our light weight Orrico coffee table is reflective due to the hammered markings on the surface. A real conversation starter too!
15. We love how fresh our green Hyde sofa looks and how it can really lift a dull room! However, if green is not your thing, it is available in umpteen more stunning shades.
16. We think you’ll love the density of our chunky cotton Maryana throw. Keep within arm’s reach for those chilly evenings on the sofa.
17. Continuing with the ever-popular ‘painterly’ trend, our Elia cushion is beautiful and fresh and happy addition to your boudoir!
19. Made from a hard-wearing resin that is easy to clean, the Poli range is perfect for your bathroom or kitchen and is available in a range of colours.
20. Our Nic trestle table legs are a genius space-saving idea as it has done away with the traditional a-frame trestle to give you more leg room. Exclusive to Habitat, we just love this new yellow colour!
21. What isn’t there to love about our Maui deck chairs? They boast an oak frame and a myriad of covers that you can buy separately if you want a change next season.
22. Our Perry flagon-style vases have a lovely dipped effect that is finished in two textures- a smooth base and a matt top.
23. Traditional outdoor furniture gets an update with our Albee outdoor furniture range. Fitted with trapezoid legs and a powder-coated finish, the Joneses will want to keep up with you!
24. Whether you want somewhere to rest your feet after a long day or just some extra seating around your sitting room, try our intricately knitted and beautifully textured Durrie footstool.
25. Do you like elephants and birds as much as we do? Then you’ll love our Topsy cushion. Check it out here.