Pale timber and interesting shapes. That’s what’s hot right now at Habitat.
In our new Autumn/Winter 2014 (AW14) range, we bring to you: New Scandinavian.
(please see images above)
1. For a streamlined sofa, look no further than our Sleigh design, new to this season. With it’s slimline tubular legs, it almost appears impossible that the weight of a sofa could rest on them. Oh, but it does.
2. Our hand-woven geometric Cortez rug has won our hearts at Habitat HQ. It’s simple, brightly coloured design is a real favourite and will complement most schemes. Measuring 140 x 200cm and retailing at only £90- it’s a budget pleaser, too.
3. Our adjustable Franco lamp is a playful twist on the traditional Anglepoise. It has a rubber wood arm and fabric shade and is now available in the new white colour way.
4. Exclusive to Habitat, the new Lansbury floor light has an elegant ash frame with a surprising, contemporary green-dipped lower-leg for added interest.
5. This positively gorgeous ash sideboard is new to Habitat and is one of many items in the Lumen range including a coffee table, console table, side and dining table. This statement piece has hidden door joints and has a protective lacquered finish. Love!
All pieces are online and in store from the end of August!