Nectar at Habitat
You can now collect and spend Nectar points when you shop at Habitat.
Don’t miss out. You can now collect and spend Nectar points at Habitat. Collect 1 point for every £1 you spend online for home delivery orders. To spend or collect points online, you'll need to link your Nectar card to your Argos account (this will also allow you to log on and shop at Habitat).
How Nectar works
Before you get started, here are a few points about how Nectar works at Habitat...
- You can collect and spend your Nectar points online for home delivery orders.
- You can collect 1 point per £1 you spend at Habitat.
- 500 points are worth £2.50 when purchasing products through Habitat.
- Keep your eyes peeled on the Nectar app for opportunities to collect bonus Nectar points.
- To spend or collect points online, you'll need to link your Nectar card to your Argos account (this will also allow you to log on and shop at Habitat).
- There is a minimum spend of 500 points/£2.50 and a maximum spend of 100,000 points/£500.
To collect and spend your Nectar points online, you'll need to link your accounts. Here's how:
- As Argos and Habitat come together, your Habitat account will have been deleted. If you already have an Argos account, this will be your main account. If not, you can set up a new account via either website.
- Sign in to your Argos account on the Argos website and head to your 'Account', then select 'Ways to Pay'.
- Add your Nectar details - you'll need your Nectar account password and card number.
- To collect points: pay online, sit back, relax and check your Nectar balance in 30 days.
- To spend your Nectar points, choose how many points to spend when you check out.
Are there limits on how many Nectar points I can spend?
To keep things simple, the number of points you can use is the same, whether you shop online or in our showrooms for home delivery orders.
You can spend from 500 (£2.50) to a maximum of 100,000 (£500) Nectar points in one transaction.
You’ll need to spend your points in 500 point/£2.50 increments (unless your points cover the entire purchase price and the total falls below the maximum points threshold).
Don't have a Nectar account?
It's quick and easy to join. Head over to Nectar and sign up. Your new card will be sent out in the post.
Already have a Nectar card? Log in to your Nectar account to manage your account, view transaction history and check your points balance.