Party hosting ideas
Hosting at home? Make it a party to remember with our top tips.
Whether you're planning a small family meal, a fancy dinner party for friends or hosting a garden gathering, we've got lots of party ideas for you to try.
Give your dining room a makeover
Get ready to host and toast
Let's be honest, food is a key ingredient of any party. Make cooking a pleasure with cookware that combines form and function. You won't want to hide these bits away in the cupboard, that's for sure.
Shop the look
Tasteful tablescape sorted
Style up, serve, surprise. Let your tableware do all the talking with serveware, glassware and dinner sets that complement your cooking.
Add the finishing touches
Weather looking nice? Take it outside
Your summer set-up, sorted
Want some extra seating? Garden chairs and loungers are a great choice. Simply pop some cushions for comfort and you are all set to host. And oh, don't forget to perk it up with some outdoor lights and lanterns.
Guests staying over?
Our top party tips
Our tried and tested party tips:
- Too much food and drink is always better than too little so always go slightly over what you think you might need. You can always have it for leftovers the next day!
- Create a few different playlists to suit the varying vibes of the day. You might want a chilled playlist for daytime socialising, followed by some floorfillers come evening.
- Have some soft drinks to hand for kids and non-drinkers.
- Be sure to check for any food allergies and dietary requirements prior to a dinner party.
- Prep as much as you can before your guests arrive so you can properly relax and enjoy yourself.
- Set up a play area to keep the little ones entertained so you are free to socialise.