Party hosting ideas
Hosting at home? Make it a party to remember with our top tips.
Whether you're planning a small family meal, a fancy dinner party for friends or hosting a garden gathering, we've got lots of party ideas for you to try.
Table setting ideas
Looking to host an intimate lunch or dinner party at home? Whether you prefer your tablescape natural and rustic or simple and sophisticated, we've got lots of table setting ideas for you, including inspiration for table centrepieces and table decorations.
Natural and rustic
Tap into the cottagecore trend with our rustic tablescape idea. Combining various textures and soft hues, look to terracotta-coloured tableware and linen napkins for an organic farmhouse feel.
Our rustic picks
Low-key yet luxe
Your table doesn’t have to be bursting with colour to make a statement. We love this laidback and minimal setting with pops of greenery. Look to eucalyptus for its refreshing scent and long-lasting qualities.
Our minimal picks
The finishing touches
Give your dining room a makeover
Rustle up a feast
Let's be honest, food is a key ingredient of any party. Make cooking a pleasure, not a chore, with cookware that combines form and function. You won't want to hide these bits away in the cupboard, that's for sure.
Be the host with the most
Guests staying over?
Our top party tips
Our tried and tested party tips:
- Too much food and drink is always better than too little so always go slightly over what you think you might need. You can always have it for leftovers the next day!
- Create a few different playlists to suit the varying vibes of the day. You might want a chilled playlist for daytime socialising, followed by some floorfillers come evening.
- Have some soft drinks to hand for kids and non-drinkers.
- Be sure to check for any food allergies and dietary requirements prior to a dinner party.
- Prep as much as you can before your guests arrive so you can properly relax and enjoy yourself.
- Set up a play area to keep the little ones entertained so you are free to socialise.